The con is completed - comments from the US branch's LDC chief

by sir82 73 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

SIR 82 asked, " So they're either investing or spending it - if not real estate , then what? "

Most undoubtedly a sizeable amount is going to pay off OUT OF COURT child abuse settlements with gag orders being put on the child abuse victims and families so as to keep many of these child abuse settlements quiet. WT leaders don't want hundreds of Candace Conti type publicity type child abuse cases popping up on social media - Internet OR T.V.

The longer WT leaders can milk a half ass " respectable " image - especially in America where media is everything, i.e. tweets, text messaging, Internet false news etc. - WT leaders HAVE to spend these exorbitant amounts of money out behind the scenes to keep themselves in the ballgame financially and do whatever is necessary to not lose their financial " interests " .

If you don't believe me then pay attention to what Leah Remini said the church of Scientology is doing to try and debunk what her and Mike Rinder are exposing about the Scientology cult on mainstream media and T.V. right now. Scientology is spending millions of $$$$ attempting to discredit the ugly truths about their unjust and lying practices being exposed by Remini and Rinder. These huge religious corporates will stop at nothing to try and prevent bad press in the media. I truly believe that is where a nice chunk of this WT takeover money is going. To attorneys to make out of court child abuse settlements. JW's won't hear about it, nor will we if it's done in silence with gag orders imposed behind closed doors.

As for the rest of the millions WT is making - I'm sure WT leaders have budgeted some of that money to go to offshore accounts to keep the organization afloat and guarantee WT leaders their financial stability. It's Bethel longtime workers being laid off who will suffer financial fallout- not WT leaders or their financial warlords. Way I see it

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Amen to Luke 12:18-21 applying to the WTBTS leadership:

18“Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Where is the money going? Check out Orphan Crow's video of Lorenz Reibling in Argentina.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As its been said before being that the WTS/JWS doctrines are ever more recognized to be corrupt intentionally devised to promote the literature the WTS published, the game now has shifted toward the sustainability of the organization for the continuing support of the thousands of people living off the organization.

The WTS has created itself a huge functioning corporation, where there are literally thousands living off the organization including the top GB members.

So collecting as much money as they can even creating pretentious money making schemes is not surprising. In recent years real estate transactions have been a huge profit making aspect of the organization, noting the Brooklyn New York sales totaling over 1 and half billion US. $$$
  • Londo111
    Londo111

This reminds me of what Jesus said about "calculating the cost", starting to build something, not being able to complete it and being ridiculed for it.

Perhaps a Bible prophesy is being fulfilled! :)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I think there are Cayman funds. It's a cash cow.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    flipper - "...I'm sure WT leaders have budgeted some of that money to go to offshore accounts..."

More than just "some", I think.

• sir82
    sir82

Resurrecting this because I happened to run across my notes from the January 2015 dog-n-pony powerpoint slide show I alluded to in the first post.

January 2015: We "need" 1300 new Kingdom Halls, and 1500 KH renovations, in the US within the next 5 years. So, congregations, send us all your money!

December 2016: We won't be building hundreds of new Kingdom Halls. Maybe a few, and maybe a few renovations, but we'll mostly "work with what we have".

For the 4,192nd time : They aren't using the money to build a real estate development empire as we suspected. So what are they doing with all those hundreds of millions of dollars?

• Londo111
    Londo111

http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/topic/27709#.WGwU6C3R9ki

Reading about the million dollar commission a paper salesman got every year in dealing with Watchtower makes me wonder how many are profiting from "Mother".

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    JW gone bad So what is a whore to do when she grows old with fewer and fewer Johns; looks used and wasted and no one pays her the attention she once received...she goes into survival mode. The bitch's days are numbered! Yay!

Bad analogy. Whores are honest about what they do, the wtbts is not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit