The con is completed - comments from the US branch's LDC chief

by sir82 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Whores are honest about what they do, the wtbts is not.

Not the ones that pose as "Massage Therapists."

• kairos
    kairos

If I had to guess where the money has gone, it'd be this:

Some other non-JW entity controls the finances and are cashing in their chips. ( likely the same one that runs other US cults. Mormons, Scientology, etc )

Whether or not the GB and other high ups even have a clue is yet to be seen.

I suspect the FBI and IRS are very hot on this trail.
    The GB and helpers will be left holding the bag, except it will be empty.
    Huh, they put their trust in riches... Who knew?

• cofty
    cofty

I am still puzzled about where the money is and why.

I haven't heard a credible explanation yet. They are hoovering up huge sums of cash but you can only sell the family silver once.

What on earth is going on? I will be surprised if anybody is getting personally wealthy. It's bizarre.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

They have had money trouble since 2012 at least because if you go onto jw.org it self it tells you that in 2012 they closed 20 branch offices around the world.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I know of THREE high-powered financial analysts JWs in just California who have been going back and forth to Bethel the last 3+ years.

Obviously, they have been doing heavy pruning of financial deadwood and realizing profits. They have been involved in offshore financial transactions for many years and have bought a private airport based very close to Swiss banks in the Bahamas. They are invited to restricted hedge fund conventions.

Lots of benefits to generating a steady investment cash flow that can not be seized or inspected by any court, news agency, or government.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Russel is turning over in his grave.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    pepperheart - "They have had money trouble since 2012 at least..."

Weirdest fulfillment of Mayan prophecy ever.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cofty - "What on earth is going on?"

They're in siege mode, and are trying to shore up against the Org's own personal apocalypse?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Maybe the org is taking a page from Scrooge McDuck and keeping the money here:

Image result for scrooge mcduck money binImage result for scrooge mcduck money bin

• kpop
    kpop

More proof the JW is not a religion but a real estate cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit