BIG news Trump...His lewd conversation leaks.

by James Mixon 97 Replies latest jw friends

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Trump is a very stupid man, he was boasting about not paying tax for so many years who does he think has been paying for the army and air force then that he as a right wing person is ment to love

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

He's just viscerally disgusting. He makes my skin crawl just looking at him. I don't know how his wife can stand to be near him.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Slimboyfat, have you watched the hearings for bengazi, or the FBI, or the emails etc., There is a rat and it is a big rat, with lost of other rats. It smells. Trey Gowdy is almost as good as Angus Stewart. If you have not watched any of the proceedings they are quite interesting and sometimes entertaining, watching the people being questioned squirm and unable to answer.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Scottie Nell Hughes Trump Supporter CNN Commentator, "there's hate in her hearth, she is spreading hate". I don't know who to believe anymore.Trump not spreading hate????Maybe my brain is not fireing on all cylinders but all the hate i have heard comes from Trump.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Did anyone else notice a palpable sense of relief in the voice and expression of Martha Raddatz when she was able to address something to Hillary instead of Trump?

But I did notice when Martha decided to jump into the debate with DT herself. She really should work for The Enquirer. Tabloid journalism at it's best. ABC, CNN and most of our "finest" news media are after sensationalism to try to gain rating.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The worst part was where Trump said he'd put Clinton in jail if he won. Is this how America does its politics now?

She should be in jail. Consider those that have done far less in their mishandling of confidential info and the accountability to which they have been held.

https://www.rt.com/usa/252409-petraeus-sentencing-broadwell-secrets/

• Simon
    Simon

Grow up.

Bush is responsible for misleading the country and going to war, resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands and the rise of ISIS.

Why shouldn't he be in jail?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Bush is responsible for misleading the country and going to war, resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands and the rise of ISIS. Why shouldn't he be in jail?

The cell would be pretty damn packed when you toss in all the Congressmen and Senators that voted for it (both parties, incl HRC).

Actually, I think jail would be a pretty appropriate place for most of those politicians.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Why shouldn't he be in jail? - yes, Bush should be in jail for the Iraq invasion/war.

Hillary deserves to be in jail for destabilising Libya - nothing to do with Bush, incidentally.

An imprisoned Bush and an imprisoned Hillary Clinton aren't mutually exclusive.

And if an investigation of Trump's tax records reveals illegal behaviour, haul his ass to jail too.

• HB
    HB

A US Pastor (John Torell) is preaching that Donald Trump should not be judged for his lewd remarks because they were made in the past before he became a 'born again' Christian early in 2016.

Quote: "This event took place with a well-known pastor, who met privately with Trump and was able to lead him to Christ. Trump did not publicly announce his conversion since he didn’t want people thinking he was just pandering to the evangelicals. Two reliable sources have confirmed that Donald Trump came to Christ and this story was published in the Pentecostal magazine, Charisma."

John Torell claims that because God forgives sins and they are wiped away, Trump should not be judged on his past errors and quotes the case of Saul of Tarsus/Paul.

See http://eaec.org/desk/10-09-2016.htmhttp://eaec.org/desk/10-09-2016.htm

Video: https://vimeo.com/187036198

Being from the UK, I'm not fully au fait with all the facts about US politics, and I hadn't heard of Trump 'finding Jesus', but the whole idea is beyond ludicrous.

John Torell is a deluded and senseless idiot, (a few years ago he warned that Obama may be the anti-Christ), but I would be interested to know how widely Trump's religious status (or otherwise) has been discussed and how much of an issue it has been in the US media?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit