BIG news Trump...His lewd conversation leaks.

by James Mixon 97 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Did anyone else notice a palpable sense of relief in the voice and expression of Martha Raddatz when she was able to address something to Hillary instead of Trump?

Sort of a "Thank God I can direct this next question to an adult instead of an infantile cretin" expression.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I actually found it quite shocking to see excerpts from this debate. What is happening to America? How can you let this happen? And to see some Republicans including women defending Trump in the last few days. There is something deeply wrong.

The worst part was where Trump said he'd put Clinton in jail if he won. Is this how America does its politics now?

I think Clinton might have been better off not turning up to this so-called debate.

• millie210
    millie210

Hillary is going to be the next president. This was always going to be the case.

But there had to be someone for her to pretend to run against, right?

Ask yourself..

why did this tape of Trump saying those things surface now?

Its 11 years old.

I am amazed that the news pundits are worrying about the what (the tape)

and not the why (the timing)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Hillary, on the other hand, will further policies that go contrary what I believe are good for the country, and instead will make it continue down a long-term path that I believe is no good. So, what do I do?

I get what you are saying.While I dont like Hil, her politics are fairly close to mine. But if you are concerned about her policies, do you even know what Trumps policies would be as president? He is not a true conservative, so who knows who he would appoint as supreme court justice? He has made it clear that getting rid of illegal immigrants is his priority, but how will he do that when he doesnt even work well with his own party, much less the democrats.

Trump will not be a good president for anyone no matter what your politics are.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

“Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded..." - Revelation 8:13 New International Version

These debates were predicted in the Bible!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

In fact, I have read several rebuttals written by male journalists who are appalled

Most of the male journalists might as well be on the Clinton payroll. (CNN didn't get the nickname Clinton News Network for no reason.)

Did you bother to look into the leaks concerning the DNC and the media ASKING how to slam Bernie. Clinton's own campaign couldn't have asked for better conspirators than the media volunteered to be.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Ask yourself..

why did this tape of Trump saying those things surface now?

Certainly this was a calculated move by either her campaign or somebody who favors her, but it seems you actually saying both the Dems and GOP are actually in collusion in order to elect Hillary. If this is what you mean, you are way off.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Trump will not be a good president for anyone no matter what your politics are.

..agreed 100% Lisa. It just sucks. I have to vote for the least "worst of two evils".

Trump's policies are indeed a random variable. However, I do know exactly what HIllary's policies are and I know with certainty that she would appoint a liberal judge to the SC, tilting the court left. I'm having so much trouble deciding to willingly vote for that, but I have no choice I guess.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

You wonder about Trump's breathing problem. Blow your nose man clear your nasal passage,It's so irritating I don't know who's worst B.Carson or Trump in speaking.....Those two together on the ticket, comedians would have enough material to last for the next 20 years.Thinking about it I'am sure they already have plenty material on hand, Trump and Clinton....

• millie210
    millie210
    redvip2000
    Certainly this was a calculated move by either her campaign or somebody who favors her, but it seems you actually saying both the Dems and GOP are actually in collusion in order to elect Hillary. If this is what you mean, you are way off.

Yes to the first part of your statement which I took the liberty of highlighting.

I dont think the Dems and the GOP collude. That wasnt my point.

Hillary's is a carefully crafted campaign with more money and power behind it than Trump could ever hope to amass.

This was (it is hoped) a final salvo and carefully timed for now.

If this doesnt do the trick, watch for another head shot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit