BIG news Trump...His lewd conversation leaks.

by James Mixon 97 Replies latest jw friends

• A Ha
    A Ha

It's hilarious to me that Jeb Bush spent 100 million dollars on opposition research during the primaries, and his dimwit cousin Billy Bush is the guy on the bus with Trump in that tape.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

You folks in the UK, Canada and other countries what are your countrymen saying about our candidates????Please be kind...... I ask because when B. Clinton was president and got caught with his trousers down I can't remember the particular country but it was said,"it was no big deal" in fact they thought it was funny how we Americans got bent out of shape over something so small.

• Simon
    Simon

Apparently Trump has been accused of rape ... of a child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Seems like the Cosby comparison could turn out to be apt after all, who knows?

I hope he goes down in flames (then burns on the ground screaming for a while).

And no Mr Trump, it's not just "locker room banter". Real men do NOT behave like that.

• Simon
    Simon
    It's hilarious to me that Jeb Bush spent 100 million dollars on opposition research during the primaries, and his dimwit cousin Billy Bush is the guy on the bus with Trump in that tape.

Also funny and ironic - he tried to claim the Mic not working was the cause of his piss-poor performance in the first debate.

That other microphone seemed to be working just fine. LOL

• krejames
    krejames

James Mixon: You folks in the UK, Canada and other countries what are your countrymen saying about our candidates

Well firstly here in the U.K. From conversations I've heard and tv commentary, most people think that Trump's success demonstrates how Americans are completely stupid and backward (sorry but they really are the kind of terms used). People are scared because potentially he could become the most powerful person in the world. Comparisons are being made to the rise of hitler.

The irony is that the uk voted for Brexit. Here, the "remainers" are not allowed to make negative comments about the ignorance of the people who voted for Brexit because it's "insulting". People had their reasons and all that. But on the other hand no one bats an eye lid at pointing to the people voting for Trump as examples of super ignoramuses. Go figure at the hypocrisy of our nation.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

So what will happen if he become president????

Blowjobs in the Oval Office?

Oh........that really wouldn't be anything new, would it!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

krejames: "comparisons are being made to the rise of hitler". Holy shit!

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

A problem the American people have, is neither are great. After learning about her foundation and getting money from Saudi, she is no better. The lies she has spewed is outrageous.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

From a European viewpoint…

Having a man with obviously a mental capacity of a 13-15 years of teenager boy age, with his finger on the A-bomb button, scares me the hell, I can´t sleep at night. It´s even worse than if some GB members should be elected to the precedence of the US.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

From French author Marie-Cecile Naves "Trump represents the America we love to hate. He is our negative mirror image, a man we see as brutal, who worships money and like culture___someone who lets us feel a bit superior about being European".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit