BIG news Trump...His lewd conversation leaks.

by James Mixon 97 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I would be interested to know how widely Trump's religious status (or otherwise) has been discussed and how much of an issue it has been in the US media?

As far as I am aware, I've not seen it in the news whatsoever. I was surprised from the start that the GOP conservatives were OK with a candidate who is on his 3rd marriage and has the reputation as a womanizer. But I concluded that the conservative base is just totally fed-up with Washington insiders who speak out of both sides of their mouth. IMO, both parties have proven to be tax and spend liberals in the past few decades.

I'm old enough that I think they'll keep the USA afloat (in its sea of debt) beyond my years. I worry for my children and grandchildren's future. . . . . Doc

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

It was said "Trump is not running to be Pastor-in-Chief"...Jerry Falwell JR,/Ted Cruz

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just like to say, my scenario of putting Bush, Trump & Clinton in jail obviously won't happen, more's the pity.

It's just a sweet fantasy of mine.

And I guess dumb intellectual Americans and dumb fucktarded Americans will moan about the state of US politics.

The phrase "you've made your bed, now lie in it" springs to mind. Wankers.

The dislike button is somewhere in the bottom right-hand corner ----------------->

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Think for a second just how dumb and uninformed the average person is today.

Now stop and consider that 50% of them are dumber than "average".

But a lot of them vote even though they only get their "news" from SNL, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, and 30 second paid advertising commercials.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I worry for my children and grandchildren's future. . . . . Doc - absolutely. I fully understand this.

Please don't take my cynicism for unrestrained piss-taking.

I don't know the answer to America's political problems but wait with baited breath for the answer from better informed people ...

• A Ha
    A Ha
    The phrase "you've made your bed, now lie in it" springs to mind. Wankers.

Counterpoint: Brexit

• Simon
    Simon
    But a lot of them vote even though they only get their "news" from SNL, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, and 30 second paid advertising commercials.

It's worse than that. Some get their news and opinions from the extremist alt-right hate sites.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Counterpoint: Brexit - a bit off-topic, but yes I agree.

What this means is that in future if politicians mess up, blame lies with them alone and can't be pinned onto the EU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit