BIG news Trump...His lewd conversation leaks.

by James Mixon 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Trump has to be finished now, surely. But this is also on the Republican party - they chose him and I'm sorry but this is not really a surprise. It's not like someone appeared squeaky clean and then some scandal was uncovered. They knew what they were choosing and chose anyway - they gave him their platform and now I think the whole sick sorry lot of them need to go down with the ship. But at least some of them are dropping him, too late though, too late.

Anyone remember how they were going to try especially hard to appeal to women and minorities this cycle? LOL

Trump comes across just like Bill Cosby (Orange really IS the new Black) - thinks power and wealth will excuse any action. This isn't just insults he's made, he's talking about sexual assault and abuse of power. And he wants more power.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Simon: I thought the same "comes across just like Cosby"..

This is what I think and 20 years down the road it will be a movie. Trump and B.Clinton out on the golf course. Bill: the wife is running for president 2016.

Trump: That's great.How can I help? Bill: you run also. Trump: ME! I know nothing about politics, I'am a player a lover. Bill:Just say what ever come to mind build a wall, kick people out of the country, call women pigs just say whatever. We want Hillary to win hands down. Trump:That sound like fun, but what if I win the nomination what do I do then??? Bill: become more outrageous. Trump: (today)..Bill the more outrageous I become the more popular I become with some weird folks . What now??

Bill: Hell I don't know, I didn't think you would get this far......

The movie "How we pulled the wool over the American public".

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Too bad it won't even faze his supporters.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

They cannot force Trump to step down, he would have to recognize that it would be in the best interest of the republican party and good luck with that, he has never had any loyalty or connection to the republican party, nor would never admit he did anything wrong or could not win, his ego would not allow it.

Granted, Pence did a credible job in the debates, but at the same time he doesn't believe in evolution as "it's just a theory", not someone I want leading the country.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

keyser:What does this say about his supporters, WTH...........

All the bad qualities this man has he is also a snitch. "Bill said a lot worse things then what I said".So you get in trouble with your wife and you snitch on your best friend and get him in trouble with his wife.

• A Ha
    A Ha
    James Mixon - The movie "How we pulled the wool over the American public".

Mel Brooks made this movie 45 years ago. "The Producers" is about two play producers who plan to drastically oversell a play, with plans for it to flop, and run off with the backers' money. Despite their best efforts, the play is a huge success.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

James- It says that they're fed up with the current political system, and are desperate to believe in someone who isn't part of the establishment. In a way I get it. I was a Bernie Sanders supporter, and what the DNC did to him is shameful.

But they're hitching their wagons to something far worse, and simply can't admit it. Trump is a megalomaniac and a narcissist, who cares only about enhancing his own legacy.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

He has already said things in the past about his own daughter that were lewd and suggestive and IMO, equally or even more disturbing.

I posted about his comments on his daughter on a different thread some time ago. My post was removed though.....

This is the sick piece of shit he is and always has been.

• A Ha
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

A Ha> That's funny. Yes I remember that movie "The Producers".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit