Korean News : CoC in Korean

by AntiEntropy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

Hi Bros.

After my father's publishing his book, "15 Questions after 40 years of JW" , many ex-JW Bros in Korea became motivated to rush to the CoC Korean project. However any secular project needs a fund eventhough it's a not-for-profit. Fortunately, a bunch of bros decided to donate generously $300~$7,000 to this unprofitable business. They also participated into the hard translation which was due to Rutherford's bad English ^^;;

It's done at late.

We established a publishing company and published CoC Korean by that entity. By this project, I thankfully could learn how to run a publishing company.

I'm a stock keeper. I kept the stock in the spare space in my office. I'm really honored to ship all the ordered books with the hands of mine and my wife just like Raymond did.

If you have any Korean-speaking ex-JW/JWs, you may introduce this news to them.

Let's keep up the good work by our Christian [OR] non-Christian Love!

• Room 215
    Room 215
    Very impressive.... congratulations and the best of luck to you!
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    great news, good to see exjw activism in South Korea, something I've always wondered about and Japan, anything that is helping folks wake up is brilliant
  • Ben131895
    Ben131895

Could this be a violation of the copyrights?

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

To Ben,

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy
    It's done at last. ^^;;
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

This email from 2001 is not an endorsement.

I can tell you though COC will not be published where copyright laws are upheld without it being funneled through Deb's publishing company*.

* unless she's changed her mind in the last 14 days. :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    you would think places like in South East Asia would be a great distributing ground for CoC and other exjw material as its very unlikely there is very little of this material out there in the indigenous languages, waiting on the copyright holder is like waiting for Sasquatch to be captured, its taking an eternity to get a print run in English let alone Korean/Japanese etc, ridiculous. Fair play and well done to AntiEntropy for using lots of ingenuity and foresight to get CoC out there in Korea.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

@jookbeard is right waiting several months to get a world wide publishing effort organized is too much to ask. Brilliant logic.

It's like saying well If I wait for you to sell your house it will be an eternity.I'll just sell it for you and reap the rewards. Such backward cavalier logic with someone else's property.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

in the meantime while we wait for a print run of CoC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit