Are You Afraid of Contracting The Covid Virus?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I take normal, protective, safeguards. I wear a mask in public (where req'd or mandated) wash my hands after the using the bathroom, etc.

However, I attend about 5 different gyms throughout the month. I don't wear a mask, and wash my hands at the end of my workout. I keep clear of people. I don't touch my face.

I will accept a vaccine if one is made available. Why wouldn't you? I want to live, don't you? Viruses are nothing to full with.

• solomon
    solomon

I’m with Stan livedeath on this one. I think my family had it last year. I know lots of people in my circle who had the symptoms in November 2019. What the mainstream media tells us doesn’t make sense.

I think the reaction of government is a control thing. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

• TD
    TD

Not afraid, but I am worried about the possibility of giving it to my aged parents without knowing it.

• tiki
    tiki

Realistically concerned...not scared crazy. Following guidelines respectfully. However the idea of being a vaccine guinea pig does give pause. I would prefer a tried and true protection....and that may take years.

• rh3988
    rh3988

no, not afraid of catching any fictitious ‘virus’

Are the intubations and deaths real?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think it’s terrible that the governments are encouraging hospitals and doctors to write on the death certificate that it was Covid that killed them when in reality it was something else.

Min .....

You know, it is all about the money. We have a neighbor who works at a local hospital and they get something like $13,000 from the government for each person with COVID-19 accepted and another $25,000 or something if the person dies/cured, whatever.

The neighbor told me that if a person jumped out of an airplane and the parachute didn't open, they would still check for COVID-19 at the hospital and if the results were positive, it would be considered a COVID-19 death.This is crazy.

When the government just throws out money, a lot of organizations are happy to catch it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

No, I'm not afraid of contracting covid. I wash my hands frequently and wear a washable face mask in supermarkets.

Here in the UK, lockdown has f**ked the economy.

We need to get children back to school next month, and sack any teachers who refuse to do their job.

NHS staff have been brilliant throughout the crisis. However, they don't deserve a pay rise because of the huge losses of hours and jobs in the private sector (NHS staff work in the public sector).

Life is never risk-free. We don't ban cars and buses because some people die in road accidents.

We must get back to some kind of normality.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Here in the UK, lockdown has f**ked the economy.

@L U H E ....

If you people drove on the right side of the road then things would be better.

• matt
    matt
    @rh3988
    “no, not afraid of catching any fictitious ‘virus’”

“Are the intubations and deaths real?”

I never said that deaths are not real. People always die, just not from ‘viruses’. Intubation is one way, statistically, to hasten their death. Just one way the appearance of more deaths is manufactured, and add to that minimus’s last post:

“I think it’s terrible that the governments are encouraging hospitals and doctors to write on the death certificate that it was Covid that killed them when in reality it was something else.”

Add these factors (and others) to the completely fraudulent testing, and you can prop up, barely, your narrative of a pandemic.

to emphasize the numbers game, and how they are played, see this video, specifically at minute 2:17 to see the official number of "covid-related" deaths in 2020 superimposed on the deaths from all causes in 2019 in australia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYe_EWwD-uU

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I think it’s terrible that the governments are encouraging hospitals and doctors to write on the death certificate that it was Covid that killed them when in reality it was something else.

Agreed. There is a big difference between dying WITH the virus anti-bodies, and dying FROM the virus. Strange though how even doctors that try to say that are being censured, fired, threatened with license revocation, and discredited.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit