Are You Afraid of Contracting The Covid Virus?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I try to stay away from coughers

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I am not afraid at all. I am pretty sure I will never contract it, because I wear two masks at a time, just in case one might let something through. I wear goggles over my wrap around safety glasses and a totally enclosed plastic head and face shield connected to scuba tanks. As an extra precaution I wear a full hazmat suit at all times, even in the shower. I heard air conditioning is a hazard for the COVID-19, so I shut it off and it gets pretty d--ned hot with no AC, and the windows closed to keep the virus out of my house, so the amount of sweat pouring of me will not doubt wash it all out of my system.

Seriously though, no; I am not afraid. I practice good hygiene, do not unnecessarily expose myself to situations or people that may increase the risk of exposure. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States, stress increase the risk of heart disease, fear and worry are a large cause of stress, so I am not going to worry!

• Magnum
    Magnum

I get out all the time - grocery store, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, Lowe's, Walmart, etc.

I eat a lot at a couple of local truck stops / travel centers, and worry about them most because people from all over are stopping there.

So, I'm carrying on with life mostly as normal, but I am a little worried about getting it because I don't know how my body will react; I'm 60ish.

A coworker's mother died from it last week; however, she already had a liver problem.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I eat a lot at a couple of local truck stops / travel centers

@Magnum ....

I think you are pulling our chains.

Do you use the bathrooms there too?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Nope...refuse to be held prisoner by the fear of it. I do wear a mask while I'm out and use hand sanitizer before and after leaving any public place but the whole thing doesn't seem real to me anymore. I'm half expecting to hear that it was all a hoax but until then I'll behave as if it isn't.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

No, I figure when my time is up, it's up. But seriously at first, I was a little freaked out by it, but now just wish this thing would get behind us. I don't use hand sanitizer, never have, never will, I've absorbed too many chemicals when I use to be a JW janitor. Now it is just old fashion soap and water, and only the mask when I have to enter a public business because it is mandatory where I live. And before someone goes on about the high-risk folks, I am what they would call high risk.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am more afraid of the mandatory flu and coronavirus shots coming up than I am of the disease. I skipped my flu shots every year (and got no flu, to boot), so I do not have all that extra baggage for coronavirus to activate. I take several supplements to mitigate whatever viruses come my way, and I only take ordinary care against it (because a minor exposure would only inoculate me, which is what the vaccine is supposed to do, but without the extra rubbish found in vaccines).

But, once they make the flu shot mandatory, I will have to be exposed to all that extra poison and whatever other additives they feel like putting in such vaccine to be activated if I get coronavirus or its shot. And the shot comes with DNA modifiers that render my immune system defenseless unless I get every single flu and coronavirus shot that comes along in the future. Plus, if you don't get it, you can't do anything (except a nice 25 year jail term that is coming, thanks Biden and Lizard). And, this shot comes with the RFID chip directly into the brain. Which is worse than any coronavirus could be.

• matt
    matt

no, not afraid of catching any fictitious ‘virus’, which list includes any virus (supposedly disease-causing) ever mentioned. The ‘virus’ is not scary, but the expanding police state sure is, and worldwide at that. When did we ever see every country in the world unite at the same time to play at fascism?

@pete zahut Perhaps you were joking re half-way thinking that it would be someday revealed as a hoax. If not, then you surely know that you will never be told that in the msm, which is effectively owned by big pharma, bill & melinda foundation, rockefeller foundation, etc. One has to get off the couch and look elsewhere to see behind the curtain of this psyop. Hope you get there.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i think a lot more people already have it--without knowing. therefore--we will all get it sooner or later: its fatal in those who over-react to it.

Here in the UK the reported death numbers are misleading: of those that have died, have died with the virus in their body..but its not the cause of their death. Mostly its just old age.

i also think its been around a lot longer than since late last year.

• minimus
    minimus

I think it’s terrible that the governments are encouraging hospitals and doctors to write on the death certificate that it was Covid that killed them when in reality it was something else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit