Reminders of an abuser

by Lady Lee 58 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks cat I speak from the heart when I write

Thanks OCW don't mind if I sit and wait with you til I get some news - still have to wait 5 weeks for the surgery and biopsy so we might be sittin for a while - hope the pot is big

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Lady, I have been experiencing similar feelings myself. Here's a big hug from another survivor (((LadyLee)))

• waiting
    waiting

Awwwwwwww Lee,

Sorry about your stupid health problems. The wait is horrible - I remember my sister going through it. But she's out running this morning.

The fool has become a militant political person to boot! She's actually having a ball just being free.

I once got a Christmas job in a department store as Santa claus. A little girl rushed up to me and said, "Hello, Father Christmas."

I replied, "Bugger off, I'm not on duty until eleven." WC Fields

Thought I'd try to get you to smile while I hugged you.(((((((((((((((Lee)))))))))))))))))))

waiting

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

holding you in my heart, Lady Lee.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK waiting it worked - I smiled. See!

(((StinkyPantz))) Sorry to hear you are suffering too

kgfreeperson - sometimes it is the simplest words that melt a heart Thanks

• waiting
    waiting

Yo Lee,

I knew you would. It's in your spirit.

Take care.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ah waiting

the flesh is weak

but the spirit soars

• Bonnie
    Bonnie

Ladylee...U inspire me..............As a sister survivor......each day is a miracle.Self love will be the best medicine for you. I hold you in my arms.....((()))..xx

• smack
    smack

we fight together, chin up

Steve

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((( LadyLee)))))

Sorry for what you are going through. We're all here for you. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit