Has Justin Trudeau Finally Eaten Too Many Tide Pods?

by freemindfade 151 Replies latest social current

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He an idiot and a dangerous one and should be removed as soon as possible

Warning satire ahead ....

Yes we should have a person like Donald Trump as the Prime-minister of Canada, someone who is smart and full of honest soulful integrity and he's also up to date on secular social awareness matters as well.

Trudeau is an old boy conservative from generations past, really not up to date for this modern generation.

• Outahere
    Outahere

From now on, Manchester should be called Peoplechester.

• Outahere
    Outahere

Manila should be called Peopleila.

• Simon
    Simon

Has he noticed that "woman" has 'man' in it? It will now be just "wo" (rhymes with "ho")

Manitoba is being renamed Peoplleitoba.

The other pro-ISI thing his government has done as remove "terrorism" from cause to be deported. Yes, come to Canada, blow some people up and the government now won't send you back to Shitistan!

Why? What on earth does that policy do or help anyone?

His government is also fighting to keep FGM out of the book for new arrivals describing what is and isn't acceptable. Our immigration minister is an immigrant from a country with a 98% FGM rate.

Here's Weasel McCuntyface avoiding answering the question. These people are vile and dangerous and have no business making laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdRr2cRf9fg

• Jacobi
    Jacobi

In these days, with north korea, global warming and the fear a robot might take our jobs, I think Canada should be thankful one of their greatest problems is the way their prime minister sits! In fact, to avoid further national embarassment, I would suggest one of the debate rounds for the next election should be a "sitting round" where the candidates demonstrate they can sit in a manner deemed sufficiently manly (or womanly) for the electorate!

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

jacobi

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think Canada should be thankful one of their greatest problems is the way their prime minister sits - ffs watch the two videos Simon posted. Canada has a PM who seems soft on pro-ISIS migrants, plus an immigration minister who repeatedly refused to commit to making FGM an intolerable practice.

Please Canada, you're a beautiful country - learn from the mistakes of another beautiful country, those of Sweden. Please end this masochism.

Does anyone else have a desire to tear Weasel McCuntyface apart with their bare hands or is it just me ...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    in these days, with north korea, global warming and the fear a robot might take our jobs...

"in these days, with north korea, global warming and the fear a robot might take our jobs," this shit weasel excuse should not spend as much energy on being a political correctness zealot and invite known terrorists into his country.

Trudeau represents something the majority of the rational world and dark intellectual web see through, a virtue signaling social justice warrior obsessed with trivial things that are not worth discussing right now, or the discussing is wrong and one-sided.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think people are making far too much of Trudeau's off the cuff glib comment.

His latest glib may have come from the recent rewording of the Canada's national anthem, changing " in all thy sons command" to "in all of us command."

There is no question he is a feminist at heart though.

I dont see that as a problem, might even be progressively good and forward thinking in modern secular awareness and acceptance of gender neutrality.

• hothabanero

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit