Has Justin Trudeau Finally Eaten Too Many Tide Pods?

by freemindfade 151 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Curious what the Canadian take is on all this

I also understand he compared Islamic State terrorists to Greek, Vietnamese & Italian migrants? That one I haven't confirmed yet but sounds wacky if true.

• Simon
    Simon

He's an idiot.

Before that he was telling people how much returning ISIS terrorists had to offer Canada and yes, were like Greeks and Italians so should be welcomed. His government is fighting veterans in court but handed over $12m to a convicted terrorist without any attempted legal objections.

When asked what his favourite country was, he said "China" because they "had a really nice dictatorship"

He an idiot and a dangerous one and should be removed as soon as possible.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

He's so handsome and polished though Simon!

• Simon
    Simon

Just listen to this idiot. He equates ISIS with refugees and people fleeing persecution rather than them being the people who do the persecuting. That's like welcoming the Nazi's to save them from the holocaust. I would swap Trump for him in a heartbeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVYlUjRwATw

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Newspeak is a controlled language, of restricted grammar and limited vocabulary, a linguistic design meant to limit the freedom of thought—personal identity, self-expression, free will—that ideologically threatens the régime of Big Brother and the Party, who thus criminalized such concepts as thoughtcrime, contradictions of Ingsoc orthodoxy.

Blackwhite

The word blackwhite denotes the Newspeak user's ability to believe that black is white, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. Yet it has two contradictory connotations: (i) Applied to an opponent of Ingsoc ("Impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts") and (ii) applied to a member of the Party ("A loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands"). Moreover, as Newspeak, the word blackwhite also is an example of the Party's doublethink, which re-writes the past.

• steve2
    steve2

I listened to the above you-tube video and Trudeau says Canada welcomes those who are fleeing ISIS. He doesn't appear to say anything in the video about the government's approach to the return of former ISIS fighters. I'm not saying he hasn't ever said anything about them - just that I didn't hear him say anything in the video about them.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Canadian politics is like a black mirror episode where Clinton became president. Truly horrifying he welcomes ISIS to Canada. Considering where we are now, we ducked a bullet!

• steve2
    steve2

Where in the video that Simon posted does Trudeau welcome ISIS? I accept Trudeau may have commented on former ISIS fighters elsewhere.

• Outahere
    Outahere
    He's so handsome and polished though Simon!

But it's trudeau.

The longer he's in office, the sooner comes the Day Of The Rake.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@steve2: look at what happened in Europe in the wake of the refugee "crisis"

Sweden is hardly a country anymore. Just yesterday there was a HUGE explosion in one of their major cities.

They call it "Malmodishu" now.

This is what Trudau/Clinton want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit