ALL babies are "little enemies of God"...

by BoogerMan 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Dagney: You know, I've wracked my brain trying to figure out why the corporation was not more protective of children...I mean how can you not!
    But with this revelation of Lett, I see now.

Wow! Powerful!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

What also I'm waiting for the GB to say " we are a bunch of ass clowns 🤡 give us your money and time and especially you're children , so we can abuse them like we do you."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Like others have said, the WT or Governing Body are their worst enemy.. The more they say, the more they paint themselves into a corner.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Don’t forget, baby rats grow up into adult rats!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You can let these clowns say more and more. The more these clowns say, the more the lead themselves to the fodder, by what they say.

The Borg really is its worst enemy. We can see it all the time. What this GB Lett was saying, this is prime example.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Juli Vetter writes:

The only undercover JWs I know of are PIMOs. Physically In Mentally Out.

They stay in the cult because they will be shunned by every JW including family if they leave.

The PIMOs have been a great help in exposing this abusive cult.

They often leak information to former cult members. This information includes letters to the elders and congregations, videos, literature, policy changes and more.

We see all of this before the JWs do and pass it along to anyone interested, especially the general public.

These PIMOs are often elders, bethel workers, and any other JW wanting to expose this corrupt organization.

Speaking of videos, here is a snippet from a talk at their 2022 convention which can be seen on their website now.

JWs must look at their babies as enemies of god.

Hear the insanity for yourself.

https://www.jw.org/finder?docid=1011214&item=pub-co-r22_101_VIDEO&wtlocale=E&appLanguage=E&prefer=content

• joao
    joao

ALL babies are "little enemies of God"...

Wow! I really can't stand these guys! This is too much! How would they care about protecting children and cooperating with authorities?! Who's doing Satan's work?! Certainly the babies and the victims of pedophiles!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    Forming their own unique pattern of speech. You'll be able to tell how zealous for the GB someone is by how they refer to babies.
    For ref - God's view on babies.
    (Exodus 21:22-25) 22 “And in case men should struggle with each other and they really hurt a pregnant woman and her children do come out but no fatal accident occurs, he is to have damages imposed upon him without fail according to what the owner of the woman may lay upon him; and he must give it through the justices. 23 But if a fatal accident should occur, then you must give soul for soul, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 branding for branding, wound for wound, blow for blow. . .
    (Psalm 139:13-14) . . .For you yourself produced my kidneys; You kept me screened off in the belly of my mother. 14 I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, As my soul is very well aware.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is the kind of stupid nonsense you hear when a dimwit spouts their 'if you think about it(tm)' garbage.

Dunning Kruger award to Lord Lett for saying such a mentally challenged thing. He obviously has trouble in the thinking department. If that's what he thought, then his head must be empty. There's bats in his belfry.

Whether you think his words are harmless or not, it betrays the clown world the Governing Body(tm) (Pee be upon them), live in and why those drunken paedo lovers spew out of their bumbatoots.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    "...sometimes you'll hear people say of a little baby...Look at that little angel... but more accurate would be to say look at that little enemy of God!"

This cuckoo Jehovah's Witness GB member is actually coming across more assertive, fanatical and dogmatic than tolerant JWs claim when he states '...but its' more accurate to say...'!

Infact...in many of his other videos, Stephen Lette has a history/tendency of being critical of 'Yang Ones'!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit