ALL babies are "little enemies of God"...

by BoogerMan 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton

"unless if you become as little children, you will not inherit the kingdom of god". yes, lets hear a longer clip

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    "...it's not as bad as the cut-out YoutUbe clip makes it appear,..."

Ya'ah...just like all of Lett's talks on homosexuals haven't been that bad either! :) :)

• ballistic
    ballistic

In a meditative state, it is possible to experience that love is what connects everything in the Universe and if you believe like I do that the Universe is God, then indeed, God is love. The Universe loves all creation in it's infinite forms and the process of creation. It's easy to see that God is love in this context. How far removed from that repulsive video and the statement made therein!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Not my enemies. One of the best bands I ever saw live more than once...apart from Rammstein who are darned awesome live....

• Gorb
    Gorb

When I watched this, I fell from my chair. Since then I avoid watchtower "education" at all terms.

They are mad.

G.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

well done Mr Lett--keep up the good work.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

A ton of JW parents and JW grand-parents will be confused and irritated after hearing GB Lette describe their li'l ones as 'li'l enemies of God' when the Bible at Ps 127:3-5 speaks soo admirably and lovingly of them:

"Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring are a reward from him.

Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.

Blessed/Happy is the man whose quiver is full of them."

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

And his niece, who was on one of the channels recently, said he does not speak or act that way at home! So what does he think this does for him? There used to be a comic called Elastoman??? ITs him....

• Riley
    Riley

I have watched some more of this video and once he says we really don't hate babies, it doesn't seem that bad.

Still it is a perfect example of the pure loathing and contempt the average JW feels for the unwashed masses.

I can't wait to show to one of those witnesses carts downtown.

Me- does god view babies as his enemies ?

Dub- No, Jehovah wants to be all our friends.

Me- Shows video.

I wonder how it will go.

• Dagney
    Dagney

You know, I've wracked my brain trying to figure out why the corporation was not more protective of children...I mean how can you not!

But with this revelation of Lett, I see now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit