ALL babies are "little enemies of God"...

by BoogerMan 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Straight from the horse's GB's mouth - from the 2022 convention broadcast.

It's at the 38 min. 30 secs. point of the JW Broadcast: https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/2022Convention/pub-co-r22_1_VIDEO

Can't wait to hear the public backlash to this "paedo-phobic" teaching!

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

Probably they will do some editing/cutting/censoring later as they did last year, so let us all make sure to save these videos offline.

• Vanderhoven7
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Wow, a really poor choice of words.

They should back the camera off about 50 feet when Lett is on

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ha, that’s funny. Baby isn’t a little angel, but a “little enemy of God”. I love it. It sounds bad but it’s standard JW teaching. Because a person can only choose to become a friend of God, not start out that way. Other Christian groups would probably agree with the idea, if not the exact wording. 😆

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

In the context of his prior comments and knowing the JW doctrine as I do, I can just about get what he means…… but that is a shocking choice of words and a horrible expression. Quite enough to alienate all the Mums and Dads in the audience…

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

When it comes to Stephen Lett, I have to listen to him with my eyes closed as his face is too distracting. I am horrified that people look up to this man as somehow a "friend of Jesus."

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Nobody notices the clowns. Cognitive dissonance. Same for the mean, foolish, drunk, dull impressions we get watching the others.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Other Christian groups would probably agree with the idea, if not the exact wording.

Isn't that the reason why the Catholics baptize babies?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Isn't that the reason why the Catholics baptize babies?

Come to think of it, that is also why Mormons do proxy baptism. It must be awful to think of God having such bloodlust.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit