People hate God?

by looter 52 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Looter, I was once in your dilemma, raised in a JW household and trying valiantly to make sense of God, loyalty and all those questions about life, purpose and meaning.

As such, I can understand the urge to stereotype a group of people (such as non-JWs or athiests): it makes things easier to conclude all people in those groups are the same.

But as you get older, and your capacity to reason comes increasingly in touch with an evidence-based approach, you come to realize how much more complex and beyond simple explanation humanity is.

It takes courage to let go of knee-jerk judgements and reasonings. I hope you stay the course.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    And if you actually said to everyone that you hated God, you'd face prison, fines, and maybe even death.

Enjoying your sharia law in the middle east?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

looter - "...I'm very thankful that those such as myself have the courage to believe in the Lord..."

"...Lord, I thank you that I am not like the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector..."

PS: was your username meant to be an attempt at humor, or is it just accidentally (yet refreshingly) honest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit