People hate God?

by looter 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Looter, why do you love the creator of evil? Are you a psychopath?

• Wayward
    Wayward

looter, do some research. You're only 18 so I guess I can cut you some slack for that. I remember being 18 and realizing that the JWs were not The Truth. That started me down a path searching for the 'true religion'. Only to realize that there is NO 'true religion'. As I've said before, when you REALLY look you start seeing the holes in every single religion. Believe if you like. If after careful consideration you still believe, great. But don't preach at the rest of us.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    My two sons are now 27 & 28 but as teenagers they did, of course, know absolutely everything!

Yes. He reminds me so much of me when I was 20 and involved with the IFBs. I was so dogmatic, so sure I had the correct religion, and so convinced that I needed to save everybody. It's amazing how little we know while thinking we know everything at that age.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Many "charities(??)" have been founded by the very institution that created the problem in the first place. Had Christi-SCAM-ity not been founded in the first place, people would have had cures for diseases that these "charities(??)" help support patients suffering from. Science, which Christi-SCAM-ity has held back, would have prevented most of this disease.

And most poverty is a spiritual problem CAUSED by this god joke-hova. That thing destroyed the knowledge of how to solve our spiritual problems by slaughtering everyone that had this knowledge. Then, it selected a few scumbags to take this knowledge and use it to enslave the masses. Of course, the same god turns around and sets up "charities(??)" to "help(??)" those afflicted instead of letting people use spiritual means to solve their own poverty problems. The "Poverty is a virtue" crap is what programs souls to have major money problems. Then, everyone else is called on to help, spreading the burden to everyone when it was their fault in the first place.

Salvation, from what? We were simply minding our own business when this alien god, joke-hova, came around and declared that everything we do that would be to our spiritual good was a sin. Then, we are supposed to be damned for this--so a fake savior is invented to indebt us all by paying the price for this made-up sin instead of just minding its own business. Of course, this "savior(??)" is nothing more than the archetype of the perfect slave. If it was real, it would have been nothing more than scum. A totally bogus "solution(??)" for a totally bogus problem, all intended to eradicate the earth of all valuable life and blame the naturally occurring people for it.

• Saename
    Saename

I couldn't help but notice the factual errors that you included in your opening post, looter, so I took the liberty of correcting you.

It is a pain that certain individuals pride themselves on hating the invisible pink unicorn, who created everything. Like it's understandable that you choose to not believe in his invisible pinkness because of your selfishness or thinking skills but to hate the invisible pink unicorn is forcing it a bit. I'm very thankful that those such as myself have the pinkful courage to believe in the invisible pink unicorn. I mean, many hospitals, poverty, and relief organisations have been founded in its name and if people failed to have faith then would we have those aids today? Yes. But still, without the invisible pink unicorn, the world would be in even more chaos. Most unbelievers sure put a lot of effort into something that they think doesn't exist. But it all makes sense that they hate the invisible pink unicorn, not necessarily disbelieve. (I am not going to delve into the reasons why most unbelievers hate—not disbelieve—the invisible pink unicorn and how that makes sense because I have no idea how to back up my claim. But it is the truth.)

It also makes sense that some unbelievers, such as Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Christians, and even atheists, are in a state of pinkious rebellion so perplexing that it strains their common understanding of faith to its breaking point. So there. They are really rebels deep inside and don't want to admit it so they constantly make up stories of how the invisible pink unicorn is false and not real, even though they are only hurting themselves. For instance, some state that nothing can be both invisible and pink simultaneously. An object, or an entity, can only be either invisible or pink, but never both. However, they fail to understand the fact that the invisible pink unicorn is almighty, and therefore everything is possible for this beautiful entity. But you all are probably thinking, why do I care so much about such people? I like to think of some on this forum as intelligent people who reject God from a sense of moral despair because of the amount of injustice and suffering that they witness in the world. (I am not going to delve into the reasons why I care so much about the disbelievers because I want to finish this paragraph without actually finishing it, just like I did the same with the previous paragraph.)

At the same time, you all are kind of defeating yourselves because you'll never try to voice your true opinion about the invisible pink unicorn, instead you continue to proclaim it doesn't exist which is obviously and evidently impossible. Why? Because if it didn't exist, you wouldn't hate him so much. (I am not going to delve into the reasons how that makes sense because it has become my pattern not to explain my claims.) And if you actually said to everyone that you hated the invisible pink unicorn, you'd face prison, fines, and maybe even death. (I am not going to delve into the reasons why that's true because it's what I evidently do [or don't do.]) Now it's not only atheists who hate the invisible pink unicorn; there are other types of people who hate them, but the same applies to them as well. (I am not going to delve into the reasons why that's true; in fact, I am not going to even provide a single example to at least try to back up my claim. This is because it has become the pattern of my opening post.)

There. Fixed.

• DJS
    DJS

What's truly disturbing about this OP is that it got 8 Likes, which means there are 8 more people on this site as brain dead as the OPer.

If an 18 year old, drunk on alcohol, walks into a bar and picks a fight with most of the people in it by telling them they are worthless pieces of human flesh deserving of destruction he will get his ass kicked. Deservedly so.

An 18 year old entered this bar, drunk on emotions and fairy tale beliefs, has picked a fight, telling most of the people in this bar that they are worthless pieces of human flesh deserving of destruction.

Looter is old enough to help determine the fate of our planet by voting, to buy a house, get married and procreate, and kill people legally by being a soldier and possibly a cop. He is getting exactly what he deserves. Infantalizing him won't accomplish any good.

• Giordano
    Giordano

ooter first posted two years ago........ he was critical of the JW's and apparently not particularly interested in Jehovah. A month or two ago he was concerned about getting Baptized and more concerned about not and getting tossed out of his home by his angry father. His mother apparently has drug problems and associates with a rough crowd.

Looter I don't know if your rages about Atheists is a cry for help or you are going through a breakdown of sorts trying to connect with a god and get some peace in your life. If so being offensive about your currents beliefs is not helping neither you or the non believing community on this forum. Many of whom have spent a lot of time breaking down the falsehoods in religion not to mention what the WTBTS has taught.

It would be better for you to have an honest open conversation about who you are, what you want and what your going through.

Until that happens you need to discontinue your rants and join the human community.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Thanks, Saename for opening my eyes! How could anyone hate a pink unicorn!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well said Giordano

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Looter, I've said a prayer to Thor for you and slaughtered some virgins to convince Him to intercede and help you. Thor will draw you to Him and you'll know the only true God - Thor.

In the meantime I'd like to offer you some free advice. Ignore it if you wish but here goes: next time you take a look at the world and notice the death, famine, rape, murders, disabilities, still born children, kids with cancer, AIDS epidemics, domestic violence... ask yourself what YOU would do if you had the power your god has. Would you just let it happen just to prove a point to "the angels watching when the devil made his claim"? It's all very well saying its a test of our faith, but while this test is in motion many many people have died some very horrific deaths FOR NO REASON.

God can kiss my ass.

Except Thor. Thor rules all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit