My jaw dropping OMG moment at the end of the convention

by UnshackleTheChains 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jp1692
    jp1692

Darkspilver, thank you for sharing this reference.

This quote here really addresses my question:

"The Bible does not comment on the biology of homosexuality, although it acknowledges that some human traits are deeply ingrained."

Clearly, the WTBTS is avoiding directly commenting on the reality of biology in reference to human sexuality as elucidated by science and abundant empirical data. They hide behind this bit of theological subterfuge and obfuscation: "Since the Bible doesn't comment on it, neither will we."

• Half banana
    Half banana

Overall there is a joy in NOT referring to the Bible for any answers!

• freddo
    freddo

"SBF"

Like I said it's a non-sequitur. It doesn't follow there is going to be a WW3.

Mankind has had the potential to wipe each other out with nuclear weapons since - if not 1945 - then certainly the early 1950's when three nations had atomic weapons and 1962 when USA and USSR faced each other off at Cuba with ICBM's.

So once again WT is saying that potential earthwide destruction is a sign of "how very deep we are" in the time of the end and has been saying it - YAWN - for at least 55 to 65 years.

Just another BULL-istic missile in their BULL-shit arsenal of mind control weapons.

• smiddy
    smiddy

How did this OP go from the numbers of partakers at the 2016 memorial

to the overlapping generation change policy

to a homo-sexual gender equality issue

and end up with a WW111 ,Armageddon scenario ?

Am I missing something here ?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I used to post "stay on topic people!" But it's like herding cats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit