Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

I think that in order to preserve the confidence in our elections it is time for Trump to now out gracefully. He is actually.doing damage to the republican party right now. If he is so confident Biden will.screw up he has the chance to run again in 4 years. This may not be a viable option of he continues his current course of action.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If he is so confident Biden will.screw up he has the chance to run again in 4 years. This may not be a viable option of he continues his current course of action.

I doubt that anything he has done has affected any Trump voters.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think that in order to preserve the confidence in our elections it is time for Trump to now out gracefully - and drop the postal voting.

Elections must be clean.

• Funky
    Funky

Oh man....stop...I can't breathe.....

Now RUDY GIULIANI has petitioned to appear IN COURT on behalf of Trump in their PA election case.

Last time Fruity G appeared in a courtroom as an attorney was during the George Bush administration.

That's George Bush SR.

PLEASE somebody videotape it.

Oh my sides.....LOLOLOLOL

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Here is one of the "experts" supporting Trump's point of view. Hallelujah!

https://youtu.be/VBkegy4aDvk

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Funky:

Do you follow any of the law commentators on YouTube? They usually cover it live since courts aren’t having anyone appear in person - it’s all virtual.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Now RUDY GIULIANI has petitioned to appear IN COURT on behalf of Trump in their PA election case.

I don't think they give a flying f*** about the PA Court other than to present the case and get a ruling (likely a loss) and move on. Rudy just said (don't recall what network) that their goal is to get to SCOTUS.

Deja vu 2000?

Can you say "rioting in the streets"? Get your ammo now, folks!

• minimus
    minimus

This has to get to the Supreme Court. If it doesn’t, Trump is done.

• millie210
    millie210
    DesirousOfChange2 hours ago

I don't think they give a flying f*** about the PA Court other than to present the case and get a ruling (likely a loss) and move on. Rudy just said (don't recall what network) that their goal is to get to SCOTUS.

Deja vu 2000?

Can you say "rioting in the streets"? Get your ammo now, folks!

This is my biggest fear

I was sure hoping it wouldn't come to this.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Remember Mark Esper?

Trump just fired him this week.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Esper is on record for opposing the use of US Troops on US soil for any reason?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit