Circus Assembly Jaw Dropper

by Slidin Fast 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Religion promotes intolerance.

Spirituality promotes unity.

• sir82
    sir82

That's been a more and more common theme in JW "literature" and assembly talks - tolerance (in the context of sexual orientation) is BAD, capital B, full stop.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Tolerance does not promote division. Intolerance promotes division.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The good news is that zero became members of the now non spirit directed organization!

just saying!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    The CO got on his hind legs for the public talk and repeated twice "tolerance promotes division". Then backed it up by saying that if one group march for some right, another group will march for the opposite.

Well the CO is a moron. When a group marches for a cause, it's because they are not tolerant of whatever situation they are faced with. Otherwise, they would just say "Ah fuck it, it's ok"

The other group will then oppose them, because they are intolerant of them.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I would like to know if this is straight from the outline. If any PIMO people like me would keep an ear out for this in the public talk in the CO version of the circuit assembly (not the special visitation one) it can be confirmed as being from head office.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The CO got on his hind legs for the public talk and repeated twice "tolerance promotes division"

Sounds like something a cruel and controlling dictator would say to snuff out and demean open self exploratory expression or thought.

Oh yeah the top leaders of the JWS cult are dictators who enforce their self made doctrinal rules with fear and punishment .

.........and they say the JWS religion doesn't brainwash people.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Exactly on the “forced conformity” not promoting unity.

DD

• Spiral
    Spiral

This is probably underpinned by one of their new(er?) expressions, "listen, obey, and be blessed". [Notice thinking about anything is not a part of this equation.]

So everyone has to be the same. In that world, everyone would be lock stepped into the same life pattern.

Easier to control the rank and file that way.

Having said that, I'd also say that this particular CO isn't the sharpest tool in the JW box. A lot of people listening to this might question that statement, even JWs.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Boy the JW cult language just pushes all my buttons now that I'm out.

The arrogance of the JW's, they think they are so special...that they have special knowledge of, well everything. All part of the control...but geez...they are so intolerant!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit