The Latest From The Loony Left

by Simon 38 Replies latest social current

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Folks stupid redundant policies can from the either right or left political ideologies . - Fink

Are you OK Fink?

You still didn't answer my question.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

the silent one - Hey punkofnice, how old are you? I'm just wondering.

Oh, dah-ling. Don't you know it's bad manners to ask a lady her age?

Image result for abc feminist panel

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I was seriously asking because I was wondering if everything was alright with you. Not so long ago your posts were very different..

You needed consoling, you said life had no meaning, you were hurting, and poor, no education, lonely with no companion, music wasn't doing so well, daughter left, you were upset you wasted your entire life in a cult, and you were a depressed nihilist. Il

After seeing your latest posts I was wondering if you were actually a young person trying to fool us.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Silent one - Thanks for asking. I'm doing good thanks. Young at heart perhaps

you were a depressed nihilist

I think we mutate and change with life. I don't think much about the Jobos anymore. I'm more concerned with my family and collecting guitars. (It was Silver age US Spider-man comics, but I've got enough now).

Yes, I'll whinge when I feel It's justified but other than that I have learned a lot outside of the cult.

You should see my living room. It looks like a guitar shop

I hope you are well too.
    EDIT to add - I'm loving trips to Canada too.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I bet you could even decide you are annointed.

I am the next Freddy. I have the antitypical fulfillment of the levite cutting up his concubine figured out

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    silentbuddha - “...I was wondering if you were actually a young person trying to fool us.”

Nah.

Probably just got laid recently, or something.

😏

• Simon
    Simon
    WTF?! Do you get your impression of black Americans from watching reruns of “The Jeffersons” on the Canadian TV networks?? Jeezus

It's to show how stupid it is and how ripe for abusive manipulation it is. But also, isn't the idea that I should get reparations for identifying as black when I am not actually just as ridiculous as the idea that someone should get reparations for identifying as a slave when they are not and never have been?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    vidiot - Probably just got laid recently, or something.

I bloody wish. the last time was way too long ago.

Although I'm a stud-muffin, the ladies don't seem to appreciate that.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

There are things that people believe that go too far. But it's not limited to the left.
    There are people who believe that more guns will make everyone safer, that they should not listen to scientists but rather to businessmen and personal opinions of non-scientists about climate change, that Planned Parenthood kills babies and sells body parts, chemtrails are a government conspiracy to poison people, and some even accept that women cannot get pregnant from genuine rape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit