The Latest From The Loony Left

by Simon 38 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

So apparently, not only can people identify as men or women, regardless of reality, but they've now declared that people can identify as black or white as well! No word yet from Rachel Dolezal, who will no doubt be declared a visionary, and sadly Michael Jackson didn't live long enough to celebrate.

I must say, now that I am a black woman, my views on reparations have completely changed. Y'all owe me some reparations bitches to make up for slavery yo. Yeah, talk to the hand. Oh lordy, lordy.

The left, losing it's touch with reality since ... well, forever I think.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Also, since white cis-gendered males can now identify as black lesbian transgendered women, it seems crystal clear there no more need for the concept of white privilege. #GreatSuccess
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I identify as an attack helicopter.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sooooooooooo, does this mean that Pocahontas really is a native American? -- I mean, I suppose she "identifies" as such.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is 2019 and the loony left is now the tail wagging the dog.

...and yet, I go to the mall or town and I see just average people walking around, minding their own business. Is it just a few idiots cowardly hiding behind a laptop that are stirring all this nonsense up?

oh, that and the lefty media.

The BBC in the UK should be shut down for the lefty loony, preachy narrative. The BBC...the reason we pay a TV licence is so lefty biased they need to be shut down.

All this stuff about 'identifying as....', well, it's all in the head with no reality. Leftys are taking leave of their senses.

Yet, I never see them anywhere around..........only on TV and media.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The frightening thing is that governments and local council authorities are changing laws, language, and bureaucracy in order to assign all these psychologically warped individuals their "human rights."

Thank goodness this nonsense doesn't have any impact on my life or position.

Signed:

Albert the Great - Supreme Emperor of Europe (Mrs)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Fally - The frightening thing is that governments and local council authorities are changing laws, language, and bureaucracy in order to assign all these psychologically warped individuals their "human rights."

Not so long ago these snowflakes would have been sectioned and taken away in a straight jacket.

Please bring that back.

• carla
    carla

When can we start identifying as over 70 to collect social security and other senior discounts? (not that I object to senior benefits or ss, I just could use the help sometimes).

Other days I would like to identify as being a hot young 20 year old.

• minimus
    minimus

This thread is upsetting me. It needs to be shut down or I will not be able to stop crying.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDT-Yj5n6zE

...and for the person that puts the 'dislikes', this is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit