The Latest From The Loony Left

by Simon 38 Replies latest social current

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I'm a republican. Voted trump. Tired of people trying to force me to participate in their insane desire to be what they are not.

On the other hand I am not with rounding them all up and putting them in mental institutions.

I remember one of the posters on this board not to long ago stating they were suicidal and depressed over failed music career, children leaving, and failed life because of watchtower.

There was also a time that suffering from depression and voicing those feelings would get you committed as well.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    I’d take the looney left over the looney right that’s in office right now.
    Fink, what in the name of Dionysus has Trump actually done that affects you negatively? Name one thing other than, "he was mean in a tweet."
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    If you are born a poor white you have privilege which anyone with a brain [this excludes democraps] knows is BS.

I couldn’t disagree more.

There is no one and I mean NO ONE as disadvantaged these days as a POOR white male. Especially if they aren’t very academic. Every other minority catches a break, but a poor white male gets none. *

P.S. and Im slightly to the left of Trotsky but even I can see what’s happening.

• Simon
    Simon
    what has Trump actually done that affects you negatively? Name one thing other than, "he was mean in a tweet."

They won't be able to name anything - the best you'll get will be some vague rambling about nazis.

In all objective measures, the US is better of than it was under Obama, it's just that the left doesn't like to accept it and now thinks they can shriek things better.

I actually read an associated press release was deleted yesterday because their report, about a peak number of kids in cages, turned out to be under Obama instead of Trump which they assumed so suddenly it wasn't worth reading.

Also in the news, a school board voted to allow boys who "self identify as girls" to use the girls changing rooms where girls may be naked. One of the girls was in tears at the thought but they still went ahead with it.

The left is coming out with all their sick weirdo batshit stupid and we need someone like Trump who isn't afraid to stand up to it all.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Folks stupid redundant policies can from the either right or left political ideologies .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Simon - The left is coming out with all their sick weirdo batshit stupid and we need someone like Trump who isn't afraid to stand up to it all.

My thoughts exactly.

....and this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCoQBp6OFM0

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

Excellent point about gender/racial/whatever self-identification. It is getting ridiculous in some areas.

But this...

I must say, now that I am a black woman, my views on reparations have completely changed. Y'all owe me some reparations bitches to make up for slavery yo. Yeah, talk to the hand. Oh lordy, lordy.

Uh ok. How about if I said that I’ll identify as a white woman so I can what? Drive a big SUV, live in the burbs, become a gold-digger? “Oh.my.god.Becky.look at her butt!” (Sir Mixalot). Of course I don’t buy that BS! Maybe it’s from having worn my country’s uniform in my formative years & working with fine people of all race & creed, I dunno. But, I do know that most of the folks I in my neighborhood, and in my family, and myself included DON’T go around saying, or otherwise conveying, “gimme my reparations, bitches.” Or “lawdy, lawdy.” WTF?! Do you get your impression of black Americans from watching reruns of “The Jeffersons” on the Canadian TV networks?? Jeezus.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I’m an involuntary celibate golden calf.

Do I get a flag?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Sugar - I must say, now that I am a black woman, my views on reparations have completely changed. Y'all owe me some reparations

Yes. It's funny.

Here's a few quid for ya!

This reparation thing is repugnant. I am responsible for my self and my own actions. I wouldn't dream of giving money because of someone I never knew before I was born was doing things I do not agree with. Neither would I accept money because someone I never knew was a b*****d to some of my ancestors.

Funny how it seems on the surface to be mainly about money....hmmmmmmmmmm

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Hey punkofnice, how old are you? I'm just wondering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit