Many Jw’s Love to Speculate About the New System

by Davros 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Davros
    Davros
    Some would say sex will not exist....

What???? So, we are all going to be young. We are all going to have perfect health, with perfect young perky bodies. And no sex???

That’s some paradise that a lot of these self righteous, self important/impotent asswipes portray.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Davros- No gentials in that new world. How I 'm Going to hang my sign for a mate with no wedding tackle?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Davros- No gentials in that new world. How I 'm Going to hang my sign for a mate with no wedding tackle

I think they confuse who their Bible is supposedly written for, the scripture that says they will be neither male nor female is speaking about heaven. In other words it’s not meant for them.

The Witnesses I was most close to tended to have joined in the 70s and envisaged travelling slowly around the world, getting to know everyone. Spending eternity writing new books, learning to play instruments, learning to paint, learning every known language etc etc.

Its really quite sad since much of those hobby type activities can be done now. And for the more challenging things like learning Ancient Greek or some such they are sacrificing college to work for watchtower, again possible now if witnesses were not enslaved to a cult.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

All these new world dreamers just cant cope with the real world we all live in. Maybe thats why we see so many with jw illnesses..especially the females. Ive come across that many ex jw women with illnesses i had never heard of before.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

No electrical appliances ,no gas appliances , no refrigeration appliances ,no powered vehicles to travel in , no supermarkets to get your food from , no aeroplanes to get you from one place to another , no ships or planes to take goods and food and trade around the world ,all of the mod cons that Jw`s take for granted and many more that I haven`t even touched the surface with would be non existent in their world .

It would be hell on earth on a good day.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

You know, despite spending social time with dubs prior to lockdown, I never hear this kind of speculation these days. They don’t seem to want to talk about beliefs. Do they really believe in their heart. You get a bunch of football supporters together they talk about football and their club..but these so called “Kingdom Supporters “ never talk of the kingdom.

in the old days it was different. I heard them all. ... Nakedness in the new world, a vegetarian diet, beards for men, or not? Children to be born? Marriage for ever?

Whatever a person wanted to see happen, they touted that as the future..

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

One of the goofiest speculations I heard was that JW's who live in "paradise" will no longer have any pets.

The reason? Animals are not perfect and do not have the hope of living forever. They will die. If pets were allowed people would get attached to them just as they do now, and when the pet died they would feel sad, and perhaps even shed tears. As Revelation 21: 4 says God will wipe out every tear from their eyes. . . neither will mourning be anymore. So the loss of a pet would cause something that God would not allow, so there would not be pets in "paradise".

Another almost as goofy was that if a person were chopping wood, and the axe slipped and buried itself in their leg they would not feel any pain from the injury. Used the same scripture in Revelation to prove that point.

You just cannot make this s--t up!

• Davros
    Davros
    Animals are not perfect and do not have the hope of living forever. They will die. If pets were allowed people would get attached to them just as they do now, and when the pet died they would feel sad, and perhaps even shed tears....You just cannot make this s--t up!

Many do make this S--t up. Amazing that delusional people like this are able to get away with saying things like this and acting like it's doctrine.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Meanwhile,In the real world...over 5,000 witnesses have succumbed to covid.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Betheliesalot...do you mean 5000 have died from covid..or caught it ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit