Many Jw’s Love to Speculate About the New System

by Davros 34 Replies latest jw friends

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

As for the new system. I expressed my hatred of this doctrne a month ago and my personal reasons for my anger. (It kills people)

The new system at first glance is nice... tropical... the whole world to explore...animals living in peace.... and...WAIT

Who on here has beeen attacked by a wild animal? I mean it is a rarity. As for the first two of tropical and the world well there it is>> many of those countriees are low on covid too!

So far no hope.. ok... ressurection and grampa comes back at 20 and looks for 20 year old grandma chasing alaexander the great (also 20) whose handsome. My dad might end up with someone else beside my mother who still lives... Is this paradise or a $hithole?

Okay.. we live and die... accept it and move on and make a differeance.... leave the world a better place then you entered... it's easy today in the 21st century!

In fact I would propose that the world of over 7 illions people despite some in some areas being in poverty and some having covid and other illnesses... we are better then the Jews of Jesus day!

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

It was announced that over 200,000 witnesses have had COVID and over 5000 had died worldwide

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It was announced that over 200,000 witnesses have had COVID and over 5000 had died worldwide

And where I am there is a holier than thou pompous ass eldurr who always manages to shoe-horn in the comment that "obedience to The Slave, and The Branch will protect Gee-HO'-Vuh's people from contracting the illness, and thereby SAVE THEIR LIVES!"

So did those unfortunates who got COVID-19, and especially those that died show disobedience? Or was it just unforeseen circumstance? Will they be posthumously disfellowshipped for a "brazen" attitude? The more I hear and see of these men the more I hate them!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I know they will have a smart arse answer for this, but how in reality would a few million ignorant JW's manage to run things in this New System?

"Jehoober will direct us", is the stock answer, but he hasn't been very good at directing them even in the matter of Doctrine so far, so how will that work ? We have lost all the skills needed in an Agrarian Society generally, and the many other skills needed to survive.

Jehoober is going to have to perform some mighty Miracles, something that there is no actual proof he has ever managed in the Past.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The simple fact is that basic logistics make the existence of the WTS’s vaunted “New System” all but impossible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit