Many Jw’s Love to Speculate About the New System

by Davros 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    WTWizard - "Rather, our souls will simply exist for the reptilians to enslave other planets, denying all happiness throughout the whole universe. And yes, it includes the mandatory, DNA altering coronavirus shot (which doesn't even necessarily prevent the disease--it will make you vulnerable to COVID-21 which will be released soon after, or with, the vaccine for COVID-19)... And, once these vaccinations are imposed, they will be enforced with the RFID chip that comes with them. Without that chip, you are denied access to anything and they can hunt you down and forcibly give you the shot and the chip (using tranquilizer darts, if necessary). And this chip will enforce your thinking--we will indeed be all the same."

Fuck, yeah, bring it on!

All hail the Neworldordereptilianuminati!!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All kidding aside, there's really only one sure thing that would happen if the the WTS's "New System" actually came to pass (I've said it many times before, but the occasional reminder is, IMO, always a useful thing)...

...WT representatives have stated explicitly in the Society's own publications and from the platform that the Org intends to - for all intents and purposes - function as the legitimate (and only) government in said New System, with the Warwick compound serving as the de facto world capital.

Seriously*.

Now, imagine the Org being given control of a small country tomorrow.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that in within a decade, travel outside the country would be severely restricted, democracy and free speech would be nonexistent, advances in science and medicine would grind to a halt, all foreign entertainment would be banned, creationism would be mandated in schools, any form of alternative sexual expression (even between straight married couples) would be outlawed, taxes mandatory donations would be ridonkulously high, disfellowshipped individuals would be imprisoned or deported, and "apostates" would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

And anyone who denies this is either naive or lying.

Now, imagine a regime like this encompassing the entire planet.

Indefinitely.

This is what we can really expect to take place in the WTS's "New System".

*The first time I fully realized the implications of what they'd been saying, I actually felt sick to my stomach.

And I was still in at the time.

• JWTom
    JWTom

Similar thoughts. I have always thought about how things are portrayed in "new system" images. All modern conveniences available, everyone looks straight out of 2020 with many modern conveniences including kiln dried lumber, modern pottery and many other construction/building conveniences.

When I talk to other JWs about this topic I tell them you need to think in terms of a house from the 1800s, animals for transportation and farming/raising livestock for food. Heating/cooking with wood. No air conditioning. On and on and on....

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower 's World take over will never happen. And thank God or who ever it never will! There is too any gun packing Americans who will not allow a crazy cult to take over. I know if worst case comes to be, " lock and load, bitch!" I will be spraying lead.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Wait a second. Don't jw's talk about having a pet lion AND a pet lamb anymore? And how the lion and lamb will hang out together because that is how you know you are in paradise?

I've seen the watchtower illustrations, the happiest people having a picnic. Their pet lion and lamb are frolicking about. And they are always way out in the country somewhere, no one else around. My question is, where are all the people? Isn't gawd going to resurrect most everyone who has ever lived? That would be around 100 billion people! Almost 15 times the number of current earthly occupants. Wouldn't a more accurate illustration reflect that reality with people living shoulder to shoulder? Maybe everyone will live in nice high-rise apartment buildings. My speculation of the "new system" is that it will look a lot like NYC's Times Square on New Years Eve.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Overrated...

They don’t plan on “taking over” the world they way you think.

They plan on God killing everyone not loyal them, and having the world handed to them on a platter.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Somehow those "new world speculations" always assume that technology and infrastructure will continue uninterrupted at 21st century USA-level standards.

You silly doubters, Joe Hoover can simply "wish" it all to be so with a simple miracle by the sweep of his hand.

• Overrated
    Overrated
    I'm just saying it will not happen even if they get a wild bug up their azz (Watchtower) and take matters in their own hands as God's will. Too many things to list that would stop them if it comes to that.
  • RickJones
    RickJones

It shows something about JWS in their wanting anticipation for having most of the world's human population destroyed/ murdered and themselves taking all the possessions these people owned.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I have heard so much BS over the years. One elder who was a control freak nut would say "if you think you have worked hard this side of the new system you have seen nothing. We will be working day and night cleaning up the earth and burring bodies. " But Reggie was always an ass. I also heard the talk about I am going to live in this house or that one that was very common BS. A lot of the old Hippies who joined the cult would talk as if it was going to be one huge commune where we all farmed by hand and made our own cloths ect. Some would say sex will not exist, others would wish they could be living next to or near their resurrected spouse since they believe that there is no marriage after the big A. If one really digs into what they think life will be like it really is a shit hole world they would create.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit