What do you do when you're home alone on a meeting night?

by nowawake14 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Bonanza used to come on Sunday at 9pm, some folks had there Sunday night meeting that late?

• tiki
    tiki

In high school long long ago I would beg off from evening meetings because I allegedly had too much homework to do....in reality it didn't take that long to do..

• JinVA
    JinVA

Pull out the ole Sears catalog and engage in some unclean conduct.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NOWAWAKE:

When I started my ‘fade’ years ago and stayed home I watched CSI.. Great show.

Also, the wonderful feeling of being free again is something I will always remember.

• carla
    carla

Have a drink and watch the things my jw won't.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Back in the late 70s early 80s, I'd get cup cakes, coffee and read Marvel comics. All this whilst listening to whatever music I fancied at the time.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

When I was a kid, it was a treat to watch the second half of Batman (the TV show).

Wednesday night was the first half and it ended with one of the villains trying to kill Batman and Robin. Then you had to watch the second half of the show on Thursday night (meeting night) to see how they got out of it and captured the bad guys.

<SMASH> <BOF> <BONK> <KAPOW>

Rub a Dub

• belogical
    belogical

Rub a Dub

I just bonk lots of bonk the plural is bonking

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

OMG APieceOfShitNamedTate Watchtower does Luther Vandross!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simon4 days ago
    I think Bonanza and Little House on the Prairie were on if you missed the Sunday meeting. Still a better option.

Ha ha ha I think you and I were Skyving off in the UK in the same era LoL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit