Hung Jury in California case (videotaped beating of teen by police officer)

by happyout 40 Replies latest social current

• Panda
    Panda

Everyone: The guy was obviously slammed onto the car because he had gone limp. Ever try to heft a king sized soaking wet bedspread? That would weigh even less than the arrested guy, but man it is heavy. And if I wanted to place said wet object on anything I'd have to throw my weight behind the heft and probably land on the table or whatever on top of it. You cannot heft and gently place a limp mostly water object (such as a human being).

What I saw in the videotape was a definite hefting of the arrested guy. I've asked other folks and get agreement that the handcuffed guy had to be hefted like wet laundry and there's no soft landing if you're hefted laundry or an arrested- limp- guy. So the officer was close enough to get his testicles grabbed and squeeeeezzzzed. My non-violent husband would've killed (which shows the cop did show restraint) not punched the guy. And if you are grabbed like that I imagine that reaction time is like minus-1second. Also restraint is relative to the situation, which is why the jury was hung.

His police department made him look guilty by firing him to save their own nuts from being squeezed in a lawsuit. The jury was obviously glad to have a hung verdict. Hung jury?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit