Thank You all

by plmkrzy 69 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Especially stinky and six

I am going back to the KH.

I've been here 2 years and posted over a year trying to be supportive of everyone but some things are even too obvious for even me to not see.

I just want to say bye to everyone who has been "genuine" and you all know who you are. The bullcrappers know who they are as well and to them...bite me. I'd rather live in a dumpster then fit in with you.

I don't want to live out my life with no friends at all so I'll choose the lesser of the evils. I am going through some rough things right now and could use some friends.

Thanks

• onacruse
    onacruse

((plum))

• Prisca
    Prisca

WHAT???????

Are you serious? I mean, do what you have to do, but I don't understand.

Take a break if you need to, and you decide to go for good, you know my email and it'll always be open to you.

Take care hun ((((((plum)))))))

• Brummie
    Brummie

Plum, I'll miss you around.

There isnt only 2 choices facing you right now, its not either us or them. There's a whole wide world out there were you can find some very genuine friends. The nature of the Watchtower is not genuine so neither is its fruit. They will just disappoint you over & over.

Will be thinking of ya.

Brummie

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey its your turn to call me.

Email me and I'll give you my number.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Plum))))))))

Girl I hope things work out for you, you'll be greatly missed around here. Keep in touch please.

Kate

• donkey
    donkey

Plum,

I know where you are coming from and have considered your proposed action in the past many times.

Sometimes the loneliness is too much and I want my friends back - even of they are conditional....

Jack

• twolips
    twolips

plmkrzy,

I know how you feel.

life for me would be so easy if I could just go back to the KH.

I can't go back, I have learned and experienced to much. But the ideal they sell, isn't it a great one? Live forever, but do it by their rules.

I miss my time being a brain dead dub. But the values they did teach me go on. Just not as damaging or horrible.

I know how you feel about the ones who post here, but there are good ones. And isn't it great we can decide who we associate with? Not the black and white of the society?

I don't think you will last one month back in dubland, But get a new life out of the JW'S and the EX JW'S.

Peace and Goodwill to you.

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Plmkrzy))))),

It is easy to return to something that is familiar and reasonably comfortable during bad times so I can't blame you for feeling the way that you do. I have felt the same way myself. But are you sure that this is what you really want to do? Are you going back for the right reasons?

Don't let the things that happen on this forum get you down. I have always liked you and will miss your posts if you leave. If you need to go, go. But if what you need is a friend, I will be glad to be that friend.

If you wish, you can contact me at [email protected].

Love,

Robyn

• teejay
    teejay

Plum,

Everything in life is a matter of perception. People come here and in the loneliness of their room bash the JWs, telling how awful it is to be a JW. Well that's fine, but as I've said many times and I believe to this day: not all of the JW life was bad... at least not for me.

There are several advantages to it whether JW haters like that or not. And I also firmly believe--I've never seen an ex-JW db that didn't verify it--that the average colection of ex-JWs are not any different than the average collection of JWs. There are some JWs who are jerks but most are fine people. The same exact thing can be said of ex-JWs, I'm afraid.

I'm sorry that you're having bad times now, Plum, but I understand your thinking and need to be around people who at least *act* friendly and as though they care about you. I always liked you. For the most part, you were always fair and tried to be reasonable in your posts.

Take care. I'll miss you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit