Would you?

by donkey 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

I should be delighted to have the opportunity to steal a million from WBTS.

They stole half my life, and a proper career. Then I would use the money like Jesus - maybe pay for clean water for kids in Africa (rather than yet another BEFFEL) whatever; just helping in a practical way.

Anyway - are we not entitled to be forgiven 77 x 7. Surely the Witlessness wd forgive my first sin against them?

All the other thefts would have a negative impact on someone so I would not do them.

• cat1759
    cat1759

No, No, No, No

I couldn't live with myself.

Besides if I had money I would have to go shopping and I detest shopping more than I detest the GB...well maybe not that much.

Cathy

• donkey
    donkey

(((Teeny)))

I am sorry for what you went through and the effects of it on your family. That being said there is accountability - and we are responsible for making our lives better - a point you and I can totally agree on, however, while the future responsiblity for our path depends on us I happen to be of the strong opinion that the WTBS is and should be accountable for the effects and consequences of their mind control policies.

For certain reasons - both personal and legal I cannot divulge too much about what happened to me but I can and will hold them accountable. Does this consume me? No it doesn't I live a full life and have waaay too much to do and not enough time to do it in to be thinking about the WTBS all day long.

If I could hit a big red button and blow up every bethel branch in the world and get away with it - would I? Hell yes!! If I could get into their vast supply of cash and take it and get away with it - would I? Of course I would.

REALITY CHECK: I don't think I could get away with either - so I won't. But as I navigate my future circumstances, if I am given the opportunity to get some paypack...I am all over it - especially if it is legal.

Jack

• Mary
    Mary

Yep

Yeeeeesireeee bob!

Yep

No way

• berylblue
    berylblue

Serreptitious wrote:

Yo

Yo

Yo

Yo

Yo, you from Philadelphia or what?
  • berylblue
    berylblue

I would love to, but I'm still (at this point) into "pleasing" Jehovah and doing the "right" thing.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

no

perhaps then donate the money

no

absolutely NO

• Gozz
    Gozz
    If I could hit a big red button and blow up every bethel branch in the world and get away with it - would I? Hell yes!!

You're kidding, aren't you?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks
    Spanner,
    It's impossible to say "no" to 1. and not the others, so it's a "no" to all 4 questions.

Um, why? It's the same filter as the pacifist who says, "But I would have fought Hitler." A pacifist who wouldn't have fought Hitler is probably either a coward or a selective sociopath, by which I mean someone more concerned with his own pristine conscience than the reality of other people's misery.

Gentlyferal,

You do not understand the fundamentals of logic, do you?

The explanation of my post is thus: " I do not take drugs, but I do LSD. " Do you get it now, GF?

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit