• Valis
    Valis

Yes, Yes, Yes, NO

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

No, No, No, No.

The instant I start judging the WTS as not deserving the common protections of civilized society, I lower myself to their level.

• Been there
    Been there

No, No, No, No.

I can still hear my Granny lecturing me for hours out of the bible about how thou shalt not steal, when I was 8. And that was only .50. I can't even imagine how long it would be for a million bucks. Since she has passed on, it could be an eternity

• Xena
    Xena

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Yo

Yo

Yo

Yo

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    Scenario 1: If you could guarantee that you would not get caught would you steal a million dollars?

Yes. I could use the money.

Scenario 2: If you could guarantee that you would not get caught would you steal a million dollars from the WTBS?

Yes. I could use the money and taking anything away from them would be a justifiable comeuppance in my opinion.

Scenario 3: If you could guarantee that you would not get caught would you steal a million dollars from a bank?

Yes. After all, I reason that they are FDIC insured and no account holder will lose funds.

Scenario 4: If you could guarantee that you would not get caught would you steal a million dollars from a charity that helps starving people?

No.

Jack, are you playing with moral absolutes again?

• Andune
    Andune

I work in a bank, and our region security officer said that if we could lay our hands on a million dollars cash to take off. He'd love the free trip to South America.

My answers to all the questions are no. I'd love the money but if it came down to the wire I just don't think I could do it. Maybe the WTBTS.

Shannon

• gumby
    gumby

Scenario 2: If you could guarantee that you would not get caught would you steal a million dollars from the WTBS?

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

No. I don't care for thieves too much either.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I would not lose any sleep stealing from the WT. Of course I would do it if I could get away with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit