Would you?

by donkey 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well us all being ex-jws, I think we should be asking ourselves... would we be able to pull a mind-job and condone it in some way, go through denial so we didn't have to think about it, or make some excuse to make it seem applaudable in true "spritual warfare" manner.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It should be easy enough. It only took 7 of them to play mind games on all of us. Maybe if enough ex-jws got together as a team they could pull it off. Say 300 to 7 should be fair.

• donkey
    donkey
    The instant I start judging the WTS as not deserving the common protections of civilized society, I lower myself to their level.

So for all who answer NO to scenario 2: If someone wrongfully imprisoned you or if someone deprived you of an education that would have enabled you over 25 to 30 years to have earned in excess of a million dollars and you had the opportunity to take a million dollars from them without you knowing it would you do it? You say No - then you deserve to be suckered. You say yes - I say what's the difference between that and scenario number 2?

Jack

• Vanant
    Vanant

I wouldn't consider doing 3 or 4. 2, now, that's a toughie...

Scenario 2: If you could guarantee that you would not get caught would you steal a million dollars from the WTBS?

This is really tempting, because the WTBS would otherwise be using this money in enslaving people . . . normally, theft goes against my moral code, but in this case I think I would do it, and I would donate the money to charity.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

It's impossible to say "no" to 1. and not the others, so it's a "no" to all 4 questions.

Spanner

• missylissy
    missylissy

yes no, yes no

• Francois
    Francois

What has getting caught got to do with it; and what has the amount got to do with it; and finally what has who you have stolen it from got to do with it? Theft is theft is theft. You want to make it to the next level of being don't you?

• termite 35
    termite 35

no

no

no

no; i'd rather grate my tongue with a file than steal from starving children- what are you on today Donkey?!!!!!!!!!!!

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

cheeses has learnt one thing from this topic - don't do bad to RF - or else.

• donkey
    donkey

It is interesting to me that you all who say no to number 2 obviously believe the WTBS has done you no harm and/or deprived you of nothing and therefore does not "owe" you something...

If I setup a paypal account could you please send money because....well because I am telling you to.

Jack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit