Spells, Wiccans, and Witchcraft

by SpunkyChick 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Lawrence, your last post makes no sense at all.

• lawrence
    lawrence

SixofNine - not a Jimi Hendrix, "if a six decides to turn nine, I don't mind; no I don't mind. If all the hippies cut their hair, I don't care, no I don't care. Cause I got my life..." Lots of power out there, to be channeled, or channels YOU! Don't listen to the nihilists making sheet music jingles. Physics, power, spirits; put them together, and don't listen to the folks on this board who "think they are standing," and think they know it all - more power/powers out there, than you/they ever dreamed of. The drippers, leakers, wankers, and whimpers are the folks who whined as witnesses and still whine. Whiners, drop off.

• Surreptitious
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine
    think they are standing,"

Wouldn't you be the perfect example of that, lawrence the studier of physics? How good of a student of physics are you, btw?

• lawrence
    lawrence

"Hey now all you sinners, you killers; Put your lights on ... Leave your lights on!" (Santana) - Why? So you can see. "Eyes they have, but they do not see."

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

wow

• lawrence
    lawrence

"wow." Is that LIKE "whatever" valley style? LIKE a C.O.'s old lady on a leash, polite; the two are out for the night, with the D.O., and a few to-be-named-later Bethelites?

• riz
    riz

Solid.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*hands fag off to rizzy*

• riz
    riz

mmmm thanks, daddy-o. let's kick it with a tasty groove.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit