Spells, Wiccans, and Witchcraft

by SpunkyChick 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I just returned home from a nightmarish trip to Chicago. I came in peace, and was shit on by my aunts and a cousin. What they did was unforgivable. The only thought that comforts me is possibly putting a curse on them. I've started reading about the Wiccan religion. I am curious how many of you out there have become Wiccans, casted spells, and if they've worked? Any good books to read for newbie's like me? Any suggestions/comments?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Spunky -

I would strongly advise not to try a curse or anything negative.

I've been studying the craft for years and have only recently begun to cast. Rituals are a private affair for me as I am what is called a solitary witch (not a member of a coven).

There are so many books out there for you to read. Scott Cunningham, Starhawk, Silver Ravenwolf to name a few. I have a whole bookcase full of books on the subject. Also, there are numerous website available for your study.

I've had spells that work and some that haven't. I know there are several people here who can add to this thread for you.

Arrowstar

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Arrowstar - Thanks for your thoughts. I will check out some of those books you mentioned.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hey ladies, any spells on divorce lawyers? I am sure there are many here who would just love to put the "wammy" on one or two of them! Maverick

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I've been Wiccan for 6 yrs but practiced magick with my family since I was a young kid. Casting spells to do harm is not what we're about. We believe in the laws of Karma and 3 fold. If you do something good it comes back to you 3 times. If you do something bad, it comes back to you 3 times.

Any legitimate Witch, Wiccan, or Magician would not even think about doing the spell you suggest. It is not up to us to punish people with magick, it is up to a higher being.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

There are many great books out there on the subject. My favorite are the Scott Cunningham books and Bucklands Complete Guide to Witchcraft (big blue book). You can also surf the internet and find great web sites to give you more information for free.

Devon

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

DevonMcBride - Thanks for the book suggestions. I have a basic understanding about Buddhist karma. Is it the same in the Wiccan religion? Basically, my aunts and cousins have bad karma coming their way? Or something bad will happen to them without any spell or curse? Just curious how you'd view that...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Spunky:

Forget about spending all that money on unproven supernatural stuff. Instead, spend it on a 8ft guy with a baseball bat and an unsqueamish attitude toward kneecaps. Satisfaction every time you have to help them out of the wheelchair. No really!

Expatbrit

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL@ expat.

OK Spunky, I'm incredibly curious as to what they did!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

expatbrit - Sounds like an excellent idea! Do you know of any knee-cap bashers looking for work????

6of9 - I went to Chicago for my cousin's wedding. (All my family are non-JW's) All of the drama was associated around alcoholism mixed with a dysfunctional family. My drunk aunt screamed in my face and assaulted me from behind and denied it to the family. Because my aunt visits the family more often, everyone took her side, because they don't know me. This in turn spread to my other cousin and aunt who bashed me to the wedding party and I ended up missing the wedding, not to cause a scene and keep peace. There's more drama and details, but that's the jist of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit