Kobe charged ! so sad !, will JW's use him as an example for their young ?

by run dont walk 56 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well that's what he gets for dipping his pen in different ink. With his status as a superstar you gotta know there are people who are going to try and make a name for themselves at your expense. If he was dinking around like that as a constant, then sooner or later some women is going to try and get some money or a kid from him.

When he goes to jail he'll find out what it feels like to be on the recieveing end of it.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Tell that to Kobe's poor wife.

Poor?!?! I'll tell ya, finances will never be a worry again for her. She can divorce the guy, and take him for all he's got. Then she can marry someone who won't cheat on her. This is her meal ticket...LOL

As for the girl, and the physical evidence (bruisings and such), I know that my wife bruises easily. Sometimes, even during some 'mild fun' she can bruise, fingermarks and such. Sometimes, just having any grip on her at all will leave light bruises on arms, legs, etc. That's just my wife. She bumps into a countertop....she has a GIGANTIC bruise for weeks. Me on the other hand, you could throw me down the stairs, and I hardly bruise at all.

I still think that this girl is a golddigger who is unstable, craves attention, who has lost a boyfriend, had a friend die, overdosed on pills, failed in a bid for noteriety, in the last few months. Of course, that's all hearsay.

And, of course she says that she doesn't want money....for now. Saying that she did want to sue for cash would affect a criminal trial. The samrt thing to do is to get the convicton first, by looking pristine, and then go for the money. You had better believe that if Kobe goes to prison, that she will be going for monetary compensation.

ash

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    Poor?!?! I'll tell ya, finances will never be a worry again for her. She can divorce the guy, and take him for all he's got. Then she can marry someone who won't cheat on her. This is her meal ticket...LOL

It's almost unheard of for a celebrity to get married without a prenup. I hope her lawyer stuck a bad boy clause in theirs if they have one. Kobe's wife can get a hell of a lot of child support.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I hope her lawyer stuck a bad boy clause in theirs if they have one.

They probably did. Remember Jordan's wife, and what she was going to get from him if she divorced? Crazy money.

Trust me, she would do just fine with what she got if she divorced him. If she does divorce him, I can't blame her. They made a promise to each other, and he broke it. It's nice, but not necessary for her to stay with him. Who knows if he did this more than once? If your'e married, you have to respect your lady and at least keep your pants on around around other women.

Plus, is he insane? She's a beautiful woman! And he has a child!

Even the brightest celebrities can be morons at times.

ash

• sandy
    sandy
    And, of course she says that she doesn't want money.... for now. Saying that she did want to sue for cash would affect a criminal trial. The smart thing to do is to get the conviction first, by looking pristine, and then go for the money.

Good point. All her dumbass friends are all over the news saying she doesn't want money or attention she just wants Kobe put in jail.

Duh!!! Attention and the talk of money will hurt her case. Of course she isn't talking $ or to the media.

As for the girl, and the physical evidence (bruising and such), I know that my wife bruises easily.

I bruise very easily as well. Sometimes I don't even know how I got a bruise. And I'm talking major bruises. I have even gone to the Doctor to make sure I'm ok.

Just a couple of weeks ago I had this really big ugly bruise on the side of my lower stomach. It didn't hurt but for the life of me I had no idea how I got it.

Virgins Cover your ears.... I realized later it must of been from my boyfriend grabbing my side while we were doing the deed in a certain position.

When he goes to jail he'll find out what it feels like to be on the receiving end of it.

I am willing to bet Kobe will not do any jail time.
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Virgins Cover your ears.... I realized later it must of been from my boyfriend grabbing my side while we were doing the deed in a certain position

LOL. I thought my wife was an abberation! I swear, I can hardly hold her without giving her a bruise. Bizzarre.

ash

• sandy
    sandy

ashitaka,

I wouldn't blame Kobe's wife if she wanted to divorce him either. In this case I wouldn't blame her for asking for $ for emotional stress in addition to child support.

I really believe he loves his wife. A lot of men cheat on their wives. It is a decision they make. I don't believe it cannot be helped.

I think for the most part it is immaturity. They do not fully understand what they stand to lose. But then what the hell do I know I am still in my 20's. LOL A lot of women can forgive an affair or two. Women just need to believe that their husbands really love them. But if they are cheated on too many times they'll stop believing this and bail on the relationship or find someone else on the side.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    They probably did. Remember Jordan's wife, and what she was going to get from him if she divorced? Crazy money.

Michael Douglas agreed to pay Catherine Zeeta Jones an extra $5,000,000 if he cheats on her. According to the papers she gets $1.5 million for each year they stay married. If she cheats on him then she will waive her right to that money up to $5 million dollars. So if she cheats on him within the first 3-4 years of their marriage she walks away with nothing.

But if they are cheated on too many times they'll stop believing this and bail on the relationship or find someone else on the side.

I have a family full of cheaters. I've seen a lot of shit go down. I have an aunt that will never leave my uncle and he has cheated on her multiple times. My cousin's husband cheated on her and he was not very remoursful. I think he was just sorry he got caught. She stayed until she finished her degree and got a job. Her husband begged her to come back to the marriage after she left. He said he would go to counseling and make changes but it was too late. She did not want him anymore.

• crownboy
    crownboy
    Virgins Cover your ears.... I realized later it must of been from my boyfriend grabbing my side while we were doing the deed in a certain position.

sandy, since this is a message board, wouldn't we have to cover our eyes?

Well, my totally subjective guess is that he's innocent, but that certainly doesn't mean I'd be shocked if he were found guilty. Our culture tends to take the female victim's side on issues of rape, and while I understand the rationale behind it, it often times results in a male being found guilty pre-trial and then having to proove his innocence. Hopefully, the real truth will come out in this trial; if Kobe is guilty may he rot behind bars.

Plus, the Lakers have Gary Payton now, anyway.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

You can bet there will be movie deals handing down big bucks. Later the talk show exclusives. Whether she gets $ from kobe or not the gal is set for life. And yes the jw's will use him as an example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit