Kobe charged ! so sad !, will JW's use him as an example for their young ?

by run dont walk 56 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

Very interesting comments.

Yes the org. will use this on the platform. They are very good at that. I wonder if they ever use themselves as an example by saying something like:

"We as Christians should be very careful and not let our sinful thoughts and perverted fantasies get the better of us. Many in the org. have committed such serious acts of child molestation."

They are a bunch of freaking hypocrites!

• sandy
    sandy

As far as Kobe being innocent or guilty it is true only two people really know the truth.

Yes he is a beloved superstar by many and this affects people's opinion. But it is not only his fans saying they think he is innocent it is also old friends, x-girlfriends, family, NBA officials and players as well.

Is it a set-up? In my opinion it is more than likely so a set up. I really do not think this case will go to trial. Already information is surfacing that will damage the credibility of this girl.

I do think it was consensual sex.

As far as men cheating - Well be honest and ask yourself: "Would I cheat if given the opportunity?" Especially if you were in a position such as a superstar like Kobe Bryant? You have all this fame and money and women are constantly throwing themselves at you. I wonder how many men or women would truly resist the temptation.

He could be guilty but I do think it is more likely it was a "Wham Bam thank you Mam" thing. We shall see.

I really do believe he loves his wife. I think he let the dog in him take over as do more women than we women like to admit do. But I do not believe he deserves to be accused or convicted of rape for committing adultery.

The accuser's picture and information is on the Internet already. You have to search for it.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

They say this girl just lost a boyfriend, and lost a friend in death. Not only that, but she overdosed on pills in the past year. She just sounds like a really unstable lady who misinterpreted a sexual act that she consented to. She might have felt ashamed, etc, and accused him to make herself feel better. Who really knows?

ash

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I think he let the dog in him take over as do more women than we women like to admit do

exactly!

• wednesday
    wednesday
    They say this girl just lost a boyfriend, and lost a friend in death. Not only that, but she overdosed on pills in the past year. She just sounds like a really unstable lady who misinterpreted a sexual act that she consented to. She might have felt ashamed, etc, and accused him to make herself feel better. Who really knows?

ash

I could not believe thay are printing stuff about her to try and make her appear unstable. Maybe she just said no and he did not like it.I saw the girls friends on tV, they look like children.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Adultery isn't wrong.

CZAR

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    Adultery isn't wrong.

Tell that to Kobe's poor wife.

• happyout
    happyout

What are the chances that this will be a "fair" trial? Already people, literally from all over the world, have expressed their opinions based on nothing more than a public image and a few news stories. Add to that the fact that this is a very small, predominantly white town, and I just don't see how "justice" will really get served. Maybe I am too cynical, but I think most people have made up their minds already.

I definitely think Kobe is an idiot for getting into the situation. Why was he on the 1st floor, and his body guards on the 3rd? If the alleged victim did "offer" herself to him, why take her up on it? He has a beautiful wife, a new daughter, and most importantly HE KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ATHLETES IN THE PAST.

I am a huge Laker fan, and I am rather pleased to see that I haven't let myself assume he's innocent just because of that. This is a very sad young lady, even without this brouhaha, and I hope she gets the help she needs.

Happyout

• teejay
    teejay

>>>> I could not believe thay are printing stuff about her to try and make her appear unstable.

You may not be able to believe it that people are saying things like that about her, but *she* better. That's what the defense's side are going to do: discredit her and, by extension, her allegation. That's their job.

I was thinking on the way to work this a.m.: for her sake he better be guilty 'cause she is gonna pay a helluva price. If it had been my daughter, I would've had a long heart to heart with her before letting her go public with this charge, cause... I'm sorry... he's rich and she's got a long hill to climb.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

czar-

Adultery isn't wrong.

Enlighten us, please?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit