Russia=King of the North, USA=King of the South? New info coming in from Annual Meeting 2018

by Jules Saturn 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• deegee
    deegee

Daniel made a failed prediction about the final fate of the Kings of the North & South.

The JWs and other religion's solution to this is to keep reinterpreting the failed prophecy and projecting its fulfillment into the future.

When Bible prophecies fail just keep reinterpreting them and projecting their fulfillment into the future since the Bible must be true.

• steve2
    steve2

Putin is very, very hurt by JW organization's "back to the future" naming of Russia as the King of the North but Jehovah is very, very happy about the timing.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Did the governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses just hand Putin all the ‘scriptural’ legitimacy he needs to attack JWs in Russia?

Be careful what you wish for.

PUTIN: “Thy will be done!”

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Russia is the King of the North, Kavanaugh made it to the Supreme Court... Maybe Armageddon is close.....

DD🤔

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

When Bible prophecies fail just keep reinterpreting them and projecting their fulfillment into the future since the Bible must be true.

So very true deegee

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

You watch, in 40 years they'll blame all this on the rank and file and there'll be a Watchtower video set in 2018 where they say:

"At that time, some were looking to Russia as King of the North. I'll admit, I was eager to see the end of this system. But i remember what I'd learned in our publications "not to make speculation about types and anti-types"".

I'll come back here in 2058 (if I'm still here) and bump this post and say "i told you so!"

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Asked the question on Quora and a JW elder has assured me that the society wont speculate.

I think you are misinformed. There are still questions over the identity. We just had a convention. One symposium was on what we do and do not know.

Some people speculate it could be a “revived” Russia, some consider it could be China. The Society won’t speculate. We do not know. We have to wait and see.

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/At-the-2018-General-Meeting-the-governing-body-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-revealed-that-the-King-of-the-North-is-Russia-again-How-did-they-come-to-this-conclusion

This will be fun.

• freddo
    freddo

Oh nice one P.E.!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Lol!

Wasn't there some dude from Russia who almost started Armageddon in New York last night?

• sir82
    sir82

[Yawn].

Oh, back to Russia again? That's nice. That will get JWs all hepped up for a year or 2.

Then they'll need something else to goose the enthusiasm again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit