Eve Arden

Eve Arden is a JW?????

• talesin
    talesin

George Benson

... so sad about Prince ...

• Brummie
    Brummie

Cliff Richard never was a JW...his mom is, he looked into it but rejected it and became a corn again Christian which caused a rift between him & Hank Marvin. I find them boooring people anyway.

Ginger spice of the spice girls was raised in it, but she left. Ja Rule was rasied in it and he left. Jill Scott was raised in it and she left, she called it "Harsh" and unloving...too right.

I remember back in the 80s Womack & Womack was supposed to be involved. I saw them give thanks to Jehovah on one of their albums "Love wars" .

George Benson is still a JW..shame.

Prince is & the Jacksons mother is supposed to be a JW, though I heard the Jacksons mother got disfellowshipped for attending Michaels 30th birthday bash about 10 yrs agi, dont know if she got reinstated.

and another famous JW that they would prefer you not to mention is the Yorkshire ripper, he murdered 12/13 women. Shhhh, I like to drop that into the conversation when they start bragging about famous people who are JWs....spoilt brat arnt I?

Anyhow thats the end of Petes gossip column.

Brummie

• shamus
    shamus

Word has it that Dick Assman is a Dub.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Is Eve Arden still alive? I had heard she was a JW too.

Donna Reed's son................he is now df'd, and is close friend of Makena and Sabine from here.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    and another famous JW that they would prefer you not to mention is the Yorkshire ripper,

WHAT?!?!?!?!

More details! More details!

Expatbrit

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Pete when I was in England years ago I sqw Cliff being interveiwed They asked him if he was a JW He said NO But I used to be. !!!!! He mentioned about celebrating Christmas now as he never could & birthdays etc::: So he must have been>>>> NO?????

• nowisee
    nowisee

mulan, eve arden died some years ago, but i always had heard she was jw.

also richard boone (palladin), joan caufield (50's-60's television actress), mickey spillane was also for a while but couldn't stay straight and narrow -- i think he was df'd.

• Brummie
    Brummie

expabrit, yes he is a jw, I dont have more details I just heard about it. Also it was in the newspapers here a few years ago and the JWs did nothing to prove them wrong...the media is hardly a reliable source though. He could have become one after he murdered, after all he had a beard remember and that could have caused him to be evil, lol. Either way, if he wasnt a JW during his serial killings he must have become a JW pretty soon after the murders since the newspapers were quick to link him to JWism.

Mouthy, CR studied and became confused during the studies, I dont think that would qualify him as a JW even if he refers to himself as having been one. I read this in his autobiography, I cant remember all the details but I think he studied sometime in the 60s. His mom is the one that became devout.

Brummie

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

?? I guess I just don't understand why everybody is soooo curious about who famous JW's are? What's the big deal? It's not like we should feel we have something in common, right? I'm not being a smart a@@.......I just don't get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit