Why guys should never expect a straight answer out of a woman

by Maverick 57 Replies latest social relationships

• wednesday
    wednesday

The only nice thing about the org. (for men) is there are way more women than men.This gives the average guy a chance , wheras, he might not be able to meet that many single females elsewhere.

This reminds me when i was a teen saying "i don't have any friends" I had a potential of a lot of friends, my critera for being my friend was too narrow. perhaps guys, your excluding some really nice gals.

What did i look for in a man? I like intelligent men. Smart guys really are a turn on. Guys who treat their mom well. Guys who like children (not act like one).I like a sensitive guy, but not too sensitive. One of us with PMS every month is enough.I would have not looked at a very obese man, but a little weight did not bother me. A healthy interest in sex, but also willing to put some effort into lovemaking. Someone who has mutal interests. A partner for life. A job and some ambition.

For your entertainment, i give u the chorus of Meat Loafs song ( i know a lot of teen jw brides and grooms that sang this song)

"Paradise by the Dashboard light"

"Stop right there before we go any further,

will u make me so happy for the rest of my life

will u take me away, will u make me your wife?

I got to know right now,

before we go any further..."

Meat says, "I swore i'd love her to the end of time

"Now i'm praying for the end of time to hurry up and arrive,

cause if i have to spend another minute with u , i don't think i can really survive

I'd never break my promise or forget my vow, but God only knows what i could do right now,

So i'm praying for the end of time, so i can end my time with you

It was long ago and far away, and so mauch beter than it is today."

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

ohhh, it's all so 'lower dimensional'.

• Scully
    Scully

Maverick writes:

They say they want a sweet guy with a great personality but asked them to tell you about their last boyfriend.

Rule #1: Never, ever ASK HER about her last or other previous boyfriend(s). Asking her about them isn't "sweet" and it is not the mark of having a "great personality". She will volunteer any information when she trusts you enough to tell you. There are reasons why previous boyfriends are previous boyfriends rather than current ones. Do you want HER prying into YOUR previous relationships before you're ready to disclose that information to her??

Love, Scully

• Maverick
    Maverick

Are you guys listening to this? Women say all kinds of polically correct stuff, but they don't want you to know what the heck is going on. Words, words, words! Watch what they do, not what they say! Maverick

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

There are a few good sites out there that talk about this in detail here's my favorite:

www.sosuave.com

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife. - Groucho Marx

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

maverick

i had to laugh at the IM you sent me.... you shouldnt take them so seriously, to do so is to play their game.

• Xena
    Xena

Yea guys are WAYYY more honest with women

Some PEOPLE are dishonest about their motives, emotions and feelings...some PEOPLE aren't....lying isn't the sole possession of one gender.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Who publish the women's magazines? Men! Oprah excepted. I don't read women's magazines. I read National Geographic and Time. That means, for this woman at least, I am grossly misrepresented by the magazine industry, and misunderstood by the men who publish that fluff.

Stop looking at me like I am some foreign species or something. Men are the one with the extra gene. Use your femenine side, and get in touch. There is a bit of woman in each one of you.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Sheesh, Mav'!

Have I ever lied to you?

What's happened to open up this line of insulting thread title and private "help" sessions?

outnfree

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I don't like other women much. There are more women on this forum I like than off this forum. But generally I think women stereotype themselves and I find self inflicted stupidity insufferable. I hate Ninnies. But not all women are like that. there are a few good ones like me . but if you want someone like me, you need to be in the top 5% yourself....

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit