Why guys should never expect a straight answer out of a woman

by Maverick 57 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

A lot of women sticking up for the gender...wonderful...Teenyuck, your husband is a rare one, has balance and is, in fact a gentleman, you have done well. Arrowstar, you too are an exception. Generally, the men are lost. This hardly changes my premise that most male duds are clueless! Mommy runs the show! The males are just too happy to follow like the spineless whimps they are! The lack of response from the males, (don't deserve being called men) is offered as proof! And the one that did sucked up to Teenyuck! Pussies! A real man is willing to see where he is lacking and seek help, most will not. I too was cluesless, a nice guy, all too willing to pour my heart out to any women that would spend time with me. And though I am not a good looking man, I have money and style and the confidence of a person at the top of his game. But I was out of my league with the fairer sex. And it cost me big time! Boys, are you done being confused? None of this is an attack on women in anyway. What I offer will make these boys more attractive to you as ladies. This takes nothing away from the good and honorable females out there, just the bad ones. Maverick

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Maverick)) -

Thank you for the compliment.

Perhaps it's a failure on both sexes. Look at the individual and look in your heart. We've all been hurt and burned. What is it that you can possibly say that is going to make women suddenly appear in their lives like never before...?

In regards to "running the show", why can't it be an equal participation? I'm not one to manipulate my way into someone's heart. If they don't like the package as it is, well, they're making men every day. I'll just find another. There is no sense in living a lie.

Arrowstar

• nelly1
    nelly1

maverick mate not all women are as you describe i know for one im a different breed of cat and men seem not to know how to take me :)

honestly tho we arnt all like that i say what i mean and mean what i say and always try to carry that through so keep smiling :)

• Maverick
    Maverick

Now you ladies are blowing smoke. Go to any news stand and look at any ladies mag and read the titles of the articles written to help women deal with men. Let's not be hypocrites OK!

I never said women would suddenly appear. I said men would understand what was going on when they are around women. Big difference! If the guy sits at home and waits for Miss Perfect to ring his doorbell, he should tip his drug dealer! If I told you how to improve you golf swing, is that cheating? But try to help a guy to know when he is being fooled by a lady and all at once...THAT"S NOT FAIR!... BS! I'm telling the guys they need to CHANGE!!!! Ladies this is a good thing! Hey guys if you are happy in your ignorance go for it. How much does a bad date cost? How about five dates before you realize she's a professional dater? How about a marriage? Add in some children. It's your life! Maverick

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Maverick -

Let me apologize for misquoting you. I'm sorry. My mistake.

You know me better to think that I would blow smoke. I'm not trying to git ya riled up. You're right about trying to help someone to know the signals to watch for if they are being played for a sucker. I for one appreciate your efforts. I wish someone had let me in on some secrets beforehand.

Arrowstar

• Realist
    Realist

hey mav, what teenyuck and i stated is common sense. no sucking up to anyone required! :)

• talesin
    talesin

holy sh** - you know, people treat other people like crap. it's not just women who don't give straight answers.

earlier, i just said 'maybe you're hangin with the wrong women', and i meant it.

seems you have a hate on for the whole gender - labelling people by the group they belong to is just wrong, and you should know that.

here's a Q&A for you:

Q: why women should never expect a straight answer out of a man

A: because he'll say ANYTHING to get you horizontal!

so, if i wanted to label MEN like you are labelling WOMEN, i could use this as an example.

anyhow, here's my point (gently); maybe the question shd be: why people should never expect a straight answer out of someone they are newly involved with?

all women are not manipulators, no more than all men are all cheaters!!!!

thank you and (humbly) good nite!

• Maverick
    Maverick

First rule to remember guys, if what you say can be misinterpreted to the negative by a women, it will be!

Women understand relationships, they are born with it. They're naturals at reading situations and getting a handle on what is happening with the people around them. How would you like to know if the women you are chatting with is interested in you or is just being polite and wishes you would leave?

They say they want a sweet guy with a great personality but asked them to tell you about their last boyfriend. Words are her tool to confuse you. And if you are confused, you lose! You think you're bigger and stronger, but she has you all turned around and jumping through hoops. And if that makes you happy, so be it. Maverick

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Maverick, for openers, what ever happened to your statement, "No joke, and men only?"

Guest 77

• JH
    JH
    Words are her tool to confuse you. And if you are confused, you lose! You think you're bigger and stronger, but she has you all turned around and jumping through hoops.

*taking notes and relating*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit