Why guys should never expect a straight answer out of a woman

by Maverick 57 Replies latest social relationships

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    When a woman tells you she does not care about looks or money it is because all she cares about is looks and money! If she wasn't thinking about it she would never tell you how unimportant it is!

Really, I was quite upfront. I want looks and money.

But if I had to choose....MONEY. You can buy the looks.

• be wise
    be wise

If you are too caring or honest most woman will not be attracted to you - they will just enjoy dumping their shit all over you if you let 'em!

I think you should treat a lady like a lady, without being a pussy about it and be independant -be yourself without the cliche bloke political correctness thingy - I think women must get very tired of all that shit!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, Maverick,

I had empathy for you until you said this: As I see it, the only ladies that would have a problem with this are the ones that take advantage of all the stupid guys out there. Maverick

If this is the way that you look at life, if this is the way that you argue, if this is the way that you PRE-JUDGE a person, maybe there is a reason you are having woman problems.

Tis a pity, really. I was rather on your side until now.

Robyn

• talesin
    talesin

bw - that's how i feel. tks for understanding

maverick - i wasn't assuming you are bitter - i said "sounds like you may be bitter (read hurt). sorry if i tramped on your toes. hmm... why is it only males are invited to pm you and find out the secret? i'm kinda interested cause i find i get the same crap from men that you are apparently getting from women, not cause i want to criticize.

i think both sexes play games. the question is what game is each individual playing and what is their intent? are they just flailing around trying their best to attract a mate or is their intention to use and abuse?

it's challenging to try to figure what someone's real motives are (eg. sex, love, a notch on the lipstick case). if you can provide some insight into the 'male psyche', that would be a bonus. however, i lean towards (no it's not written in stone) the idea that men & women are all individuals and some are users and some are not.

whaddya really think?

[Ha! (she says with a sly grin) the gauntlet has been thrown!]

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ah, I'm so in tune with my feminine side!

I pick up all the undercurrents and stuff, women just never stop communicating on so many levels, it's easy peasy to follow, and boy oh boy, I can, at times be so bitchy!

Englishgal.

• Xena
    Xena

remind me to invite you to the next pajama party e-gal

• SYN
    SYN

This is such a funny thread! Here are some selected theories about the fairer sex in general:

1. There is no such thing as romance without finance. 'tis true!

2. Money can't buy you love, but it makes one hell of a down-payment.

3. The only way men can hope to co-exist with women is to give them as many orgasms as possible and stay out of their way the rest of the time!

Of course, I'm only joking. And remember, all generalizations are false, too.

Y'all should try older women...you have no idea...I hate giggly teenagers! It's nice to actually be able to have some decent pillow-talk, if you know what I mean...so you see, we're all really just driven by our chromosomes, as usual. Chromosomes can explain a lot. Gimme someone I can have a nice, chunky conversation with!

Well guys, You got her phone number but when you call all you get is her phone machine. Or when you talk to her she tells you to, "call and confirm" before you head over to pick her up.

Be direct. Also, a good knowledge of cunnilingus always goes down well. LMFAO!

You chat on the net with a lady, when and how do you set up the meet?

Why don't you rather go out and meet women in real life? It's so much simpler and more honest. I'm not saying there isn't a place for Internet dating, but real life just works better.

She brings up the subject of sex on your first date....what should you never do?

Well, you certainly shouldn't tell her exactly what you plan to do with her later...that might just turn her on...

After you've been out with Miss Right you are confused, what is that telling you? When you first meet a lady you are interested in do you know when to walk away? Or do you wait for her to end the interaction? PM me and I'll set you straight. Never be a stooge again.

When it's Miss Right, you'll know, I promise.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well Talesin, there are a lot of 'players' out there, (guys) my daughter deals with them all the time. I never said only women use and abuse. But as a general rule women understand the relationship angle much better than men. And the crap we guys where taught by the J-duds really did not help much. Most guys start off OK with the ladies but end up doing more things wrong than right and she starts looking for his replacement. All the time he thinks live is wonderfull...until she dumps him! Most guys just don't know how to treat Miss Right, or weed out Miss Wrong...that is what I am talking about. The good girls will be happy because the boys will spot them and be gentlemen and the bad girls will get stuck with the players and duds! Maverick

• Xena
    Xena
    Y'all should try older women...you have no idea.

Well HELLOOOO Syn

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well SYN, cute stuff! I like your attitude, but as for your answers...well. You are right about older women. But of the four cut and paste replies...none of them actually answered any of the questions I asked. They were cute responses but not helpful at all to the questions.

Phones are her weapon, you call after waiting a certain amount of time and get the machine, don't leave a message. Call back at a different time...still the machine, leave a message and forget about her. She might be a screener. If she is interested, and just out, she will contact you. Don't hold your breath.

Use the net to set up the meet, no more than four very simple 'chats' and set up a coffee date. Some place safe and public, like a big book store or Starbucks.

If she brings up sex on the first date, don't bite! Change the subject...be the first man she ever met to side step this landmine.

You met Miss Right, do the things that will want her to want to keep you. So you met her...great...now be the kind of man she want to father her children!

Guys, I kept this very simple and you will hear a lot of reasons why this is so wrong. (mostly from women) If you want more details, PM me. Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit