Just because the JW'S are wrong doesnt mean theres no god.

by atomant 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ruby456
    Ruby456
    atomant don't give up on evolution as it is far removed from what you have prolly read. Darwin's theory is much more dynamic through a different lens - one that emphasizes process and materiality. On this understanding matter is never totally still - if you can develop a system of significance for yourself reflecting new understandings regarding evolution then yo need not given into the pressures you may be facing - best wishes
  • cofty
    cofty
    Darwin's theory is much more dynamic through a different lens - one that emphasizes process and materiality. On this understanding matter is never totally still

Bollocks

• Ruby456
    Ruby456
    ..but of course as one can make it still for oneself - nodding to cofty here (is that better young man)
  • cofty
    cofty

As usual I have not the slightest clue how go about deciphering your word salads.

This was one of your best...

Is this a material enactment of the materiality of everything. If so then it materially demonstrates that nature kicks back - it is not a passive medium on which to leave a mark. If you all think I am full of dark forebodings then let me say straight away I am not because I trust in creative foldings with nature - so long as there is acountability and justice on both sides - Ruby

Have you been copy-pasting Deepak Chopra again?

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Cofty:

Have you been copy-pasting Deepak Chopra again

Lol! My thoughts exactly!

• atomant
    atomant
    word salads.huum,sounds a bit like the beginnings of the universe except it was a soup not salad,l guess salads is the flavor of the month .hehe
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456
    lol yes it was a soup.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Campbells' Primordial Soup...

...everything an emerging biological population needs. :smirk:

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Atoms.aspx

Electrons

An electron is much smaller than a proton or neutron, and has much less mass; in fact, its mass is equal to 1/1836 that of a proton, and 1/1839 that of a neutron. Yet the area occupied by electronsthe region through which they moveconstitutes most of the atom's volume. If the nucleus of an atom were the size of a BB (which, in fact, is billions of times larger than a nucleus), the furthest edge of the atom would be equivalent to the highest ring of seats around an indoor sports arena. Imagine the electrons as incredibly fast-moving insects buzzing constantly through the arena, passing by the BB but then flitting to the edges or points in between, and you have something approaching an image of the atom's interior.

How fast does an electron move? Speeds vary depending on a number of factors, but it can move nearly as fast as light: 186,000 mi (299,339 km) per second. On the other hand, for an item of matter near absolute zero in temperature, the velocity of the electron is much, much less. In any case, given the fact that an electron has enough negative charge to cancel out that of the proton, it must be highly energized. After all, this would be like an electric generator weighing 1 lb having as much power as a generator that weighed 1 ton.

According to what modern scientists know or hypothesize concerning the inner structure of the atom, electrons are not made up of quarks; rather, they are part of a class of particles called leptons. It appears that leptons, along with quarks and what are called exchange particles, constitute the elementary particles of atomsparticles on a much more fundamental level than that of the proton and neutron.

Electrons are perhaps the most intriguing parts of an atom. Their mass is tiny, even in atomic terms, yet they possess enough charge to counteract a "huge" proton. They are capable, in certain situations, of moving from one atom to another, thus creating ions, and depending on their highly complex configuration and ability to rearrange their configuration, they facilitate or prevent chemical reactions.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

it isn't rocket science (and we don't need deepak chopra to tell us so)that there is constant movement. this is consonant with darwin's theory of evolution of interdependence and movement therefore I stand by my adivcie to atomant

atomant don't give up on evolution as it is far removed from what you have prolly read. Darwin's theory is much more dynamic through a different lens - one that emphasizes process and materiality. On this understanding matter is never totally still - if you can develop a system of significance for yourself reflecting new understandings regarding evolution then yo need not given into the pressures you may be facing - best wishes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit