Today's Text - Justifying The Increase Of Annointed Ones!

by Divergent 65 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

*** w16 January p. 19 pars. 9-10
    Simply put, by means of his holy spirit, God makes it clear to that person that he is invited to become a future heir in the Kingdom arrangement.—1 Thess. 2:12.
    10 Those who have received this special invitation from God do not need another witness from any other source. They do not need someone else to verify what has happened to them. Jehovah leaves no doubt whatsoever in their minds and hearts.

The number of partakers includes those who mistakenly think that they are anointed. Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven.

From the SAME WT. So which is it WT governing body? Either they received this "invitation" from God himself through HS and they do not need your witness or verification and YOU are wrong, or they are wrong and are mentally screwed up and God's HS really doesn't matter! It amazes me that there are still nitwits who slurp this swill up and call it "food at the proper time"!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Matt. 17: 14-18 Jesus rebuked the demon from a lunatic, mentally ill the guy falls into fire and often into water. Come on elders, rebuke these people.

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven.

And that would include all members of the Governing Body. They don't want to share their delusions of grander with other mentals. How christian of them

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's so sad that they put doctrine above even their loyal followers. Mentally diseased if you question anything and leave. Mentally diseased of you buy into everything all the way and stay.

Basically you do as they say or you are clinically unwell.

What a horrific hold they have.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Every person that I know who partookwas a fucking nut job.

There was one whose name was actually Despirito..... yes.

SHE wore fishnets stockings and miniskirts and was in her 60s. Never came to meetings only the memorial.

One was a guy who was baptised 2 years and started. He had 5 kids and no job.

The other was a young girl who repeatedly had sex and committed i.morality with anything moving. One year after being reinstated age married a guy who had been appointed elder like 5 times and always got removed. One day she claims anointed and she thought she was the shut.

Another was a dude that never came to meetings, was a drunk and the elders 3 times found him lying in a ditch drunk in Tampa.

The last one was an old woman who literally murdered her husband in the 50d.

I swear to the flying spaghetti monster that you can't make this shit up

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    "Some [Jehovah's Witnesses] have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven."

I can think of seven JWs that fit this description.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Others may have mental or emotional problems that lead them to believe that they will rule with Christ in heaven

Surprised to see they own up to that, however, that's about 98 per cent of the folks who partake, other two per cent or just pure ego, pompous, better than you Dubs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Since there were no non-anointed Christians prior to the 20th century, Jesus Christ only saved about 100 thousand people in 1900 years.

Just does not add up as the WT has admitted hundreds of thousands of Christians were martyred in the first 3 centuries of the common era

When questioned their reply was that most were not real Christians. They know this for a fact because of their reliable interpretation of Revelation chapter 7

• steve2
    steve2

I admit I would admire JW organization if it simply said something like, "Based on our current understanding of God's Word, we simply cannot account for the recent continued increase in the number of Memorial partakers. Our role is neither to judge nor explain away why this is occurring. We are happy to leave the matter in Jehovah God's hands."

Man, that would be so humble by contrast with that Daily Text arrogance.

But, back to earth: It is very telling that they do attempt to explain the increase primarily by imputing something quite damning about unknown numbers of Memorial partakers.

That's the nature of the beast that is JW organization.

• Listener
    Listener

Why are they not judging who is anointed and who is not but they judge whether someone is repentant and kick them out of Jehovah's Kingdom? That's because they say the number isn't important, it doesn't matter if someone is falsely claiming to be anointed amongst themselves. They are no longer of any importance to them, they've said so, only the GB is, even thought they all are supposed to make up the Body of Christ. In theory, they matter greatly to Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit