Subliminal Messaging

by truthlover123 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• days of future passed
  • days of future passed
    days of future passed

I had posted this before but it didn't take i guess. It's not an earth shattering image but it does show that the artist has purposely inserted/invented a little image onto the background.

• fulano
    fulano

The piece of wood, tree that the woman is touching looks like an animal's head, the hole is the mouth and above you see two eyes when you enlarge the picture.

There is always something weirds with the JW pictures. You always recognize them. Or am I the only one?

• fulano
    fulano

Day of f...

Definitly a scary face.

• skin
    skin
    Finkelstein 2 days ago
    Put a Link up Skin so we can evaluate it.

Here is the image that appears in this months (June 2019) CLAM, what looks to be some kind of skeleton hand with fingers over the left shoulder of the girl with the orange head band. Or am I missing the obvious?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Skin - The resolution is too bad to try to do anything to this picture. Is the original on JW org?

• fulano
    fulano

Skin, as clear as can be.

jesus, what's the matter with these people and why didn't I see it when I was in?

• btlc
    btlc

Now something from different category, article "Autos, past and present", Awake! 08.01.2003

and familiar face beyond luxury Cadillac

Must admit two things:
    1) WT leaders have a good taste when is about to spend contributions money
    2) WT know how to make "the Big Brother is watching you" subliminal effect

• fulano
    fulano

@skin

when you enlarge the picture you even see a scary face in the girls neck. I showed it to my wife, a never JW and she was shocked seeing it.

• skin
    skin

days of future passed 12 hours ago

Skin - The resolution is too bad to try to do anything to this picture. Is the original on JW org?

I couldn't find it on JW.org, not to say its not there, can you access the CLAM from JW.org? Its a very small image that is in the June 2019 CLAM. This image was very clear when displayed on the KH big screen during the meeting last week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit