Subliminal Messaging

by truthlover123 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I don't really see anything in the above picture but I do see a difference in how the sleeve folds are painted. The original artist has painted the folds in a confident way on the arm to the right. But to me it appears that someone else has added a very weak and overdone set of folds on the sleeve to the left. Just where the elbow crook is. Is there something there or did the art directors ask for an add on? Who knows. In my opinion, it doesn't look good or right.

I zoomed in on the picture to where his right is raised. I think the arm and hand may have been higher and then it was lowered a little. There are some brush lines in the background just a bit higher and to the left that suggest that and that may be why the sleeves suffered a change in the folds.

I see what truthlover123 is talking about. Just above that arm is a part of the background that is a design. The background itself a loose abstract but in that area if you zoom in a bit, you see a "mirrored" image. Mirrored in that if divided it is equal on the left and right. That is different from the rest of the background abstract. Probably a joke by the WT artist knowing that people are looking for that kind of stuff.

I don't have photoshop on this comp or I would intensify the colors just to see what extent they played with the background.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Irrefutable eh Benny? Yeah well nobody can refute it if you don't say what it is so I guess you're right

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Xanthippe - There is something there. But what the intent is - joke by a bored artist - revenge by a pimo artist - the king of Evil known as the WT - shrugs.

Or an even simpler explanation - lazy artist that used a photoshop tool to remake the background and ended up doing a mirror by mistake because well, they were lazy.

• tiki
    tiki

Omg...the Elijah one. You don't have to zoom...that is totally obvious... I was thinking all these sightings were imagined but that one....wtf!!!! Why is what I'd like to know. What is the point?

• tiki
    tiki

And for those who scoff or excuse...don't they have editors to objectively view these things before they go out? Anyone would catch the Elijah one.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This one I'll grant you.

I just think it's clutching at straws with some of the 'obvious' stuff.

Can someone please say what they see in which illustrations and why they see that? Specifics would be appreciated.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

All your replies are great.. if anyone has the red Revelation book that was studied a few times circa 1988 -- page 159 -the right outstretched had - appears to be a face, the best one with at least 3 subliminals is on page 52

Jesus is supposed to be holding an iron rod --- it is wooden

Jesus right hand up close- looks like a claw holding the wooden rod

immediately behind Jesus to the right, down by his thigh in the back, you see a claw hand holding that angels iron rod

I must check that video from this week - that means it is still happening....

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Does anyone know the name of the Caleb and Sophia video that has that headboard?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I believe the Yellow Songbook from 2008/9 when opened up has a giant Penis in the artwork on the cover...

Really!! Interesting, very interesting . . .

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I question the hypnotic beat in some of the songs. Kinda zombie like

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit