Subliminal Messaging

by truthlover123 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Pareidolia is when you see a cloud that looks like Godzilla, or a giant penis, and guess what, that’s because the clouds actually did resemble them. That’s because Pareidolia is interpreting images as something familiar, like a face or perhaps a giant penis.

That is absolutely not the same as artists who deliberately add images to artwork. Ask anyone who sits down to draw or paint a specific scene and they will tell you the exact same thing that they have repeatedly said time and again on this forum; it is impossible to have a big black penis accidentally appear, or a demon hand, or 666, or Aliens, or Masonic symbols. It simply does not happen unless there is a deliberate effort by the artist.

Just stop and think about the difference between ever-changing clouds and a static image viewed over and over and over.

The real question is, why? Why would a JW artist do any of those things? We may never know...

DD 🤔

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Is there a thread here that shows these? Id be interested to see them

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    t.love- Question: IS anyone seeing anything like this in today's publications?

I'm not sure there ever were too many subliminal images.

I think some of the claims of this are a bit 'tin foil hat brigade'. A bit like all this nonsense about Freemasons being evil and linked to the WBT$. Talk about eyes rolling to the back of the head. It's a lot of conspiracy nut nonsense.

I DO recall the Zeus thing on a skirt in the '80' and a couple of possible questionable things.

I don't think the Pareidolia claims are convincing.

I'm not going to wear a tin foil hat! Sorry. Just my view!

Pareidolia (/pærɪˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is the tendency to interpret a vague stimulus as something known to the observer, such as seeing shapes in clouds, seeing faces in inanimate objects or abstract patterns, or hearing hidden messages in music.
  • zeb
    zeb

I too have seen some odd things i the artwork but I just put it down to artists at bethel who were hitting back.

• benny
    benny

This is the part about Elijah and faith. Check the image and zoom in above his right hand. see what I see?

/www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/faith-in-god/men-women-bible/elijah-and-elisha/

I hope that works

• benny
    benny

I have seen loads more. I think some on the net are controversial. One has to ask why they are there? Whats their use?. I think the one I have posted is irrefutable.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Benny - I see a splodge that I don't think is anything to write home about.

Demons and gods don't exist so no cause for alarm.

My nearest approximation of the Elijah thing is.....

I hope this amuses you all as it did me.

• benny
  • days of future passed
    days of future passed

I'm an artist and I have noticed WT artist's add their own "twists" to pictures. I don't look through the mags anymore so it just happens occasionally that I do see images that are suggestive. A few years ago, someone left a mag on my doorstep that had to do with smoking. There was an astray with smoke going up in the center. Smoke is interesting to draw, but I have never seen smoke portrayed like this. There was choppy bits at the top and the smoke that was raising, was unnatural. It could just be a poor artist trying to make do, but I scanned it in and took a look at with Photoshop. What came out when I did some shadow adjustments, was two torsos, female and male in the smoke. One had green tones and the other pink so that they stood out. Because you know, smoke doesn't make a rounded W shape - a butt - and that is what drew my attention to it.

The other was an illustration of a long row of angels behind Jehovah (the invisible) on his throne. I actually was investigating all of the fancy lines emanating from the throne when I noticed one of the near angels behind the throne, with a strange smirk on his face. he was looking to his right, not quite to the face of the angel next to him. The expression didn't make any sense and neither did the line of his gaze. There seemed to be some overworking in the angel next to him as if they had changed the composition. These pictures in the "new" magazines always seem lighter than the original picture so I used photoshop to intensify the colors to bring detail back. Well there was an oddly shaped thing right below the angel's waist that stood to the right of the smirking one. Now the smirker's gaze had a point of reference. Naughty indeed.

The smoke illustration was very subtle and reminds me of the advertising industry. The naughty angel relies on the finished published picture being washed out and so their little joke is less noticeable. Are all of these sanctioned by the WT? I don't think so. Animated movies have had this kind of trouble before.

The computer I'm using is a Window pc and not the Mac that died with my pictures so I can't post them. (I went to the dark side)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So what ďo you see Benny? I can see a watercolour painted background, maybe wet on wet technique. It produces splodges like that. What do you see?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit