The Watchtower & the cigarette company

by expatbrit 207 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK I havent read the whole thread - but go and pay your financial advisor 100 dollars and ask him one question:

Is the stock market a long or short term investment?

I think the investors in HQ know their orders... and it aint coming tomorrow!

• jwsons
    jwsons

For whoever wants to see the scans and proof:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=watchtower+HM+Riley+Trust&btnG=Search&hl=en

You better copy above Link and Paste it into your web Browser Address line

jwsons

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Long term, Short term,dosen`t matter.So far The WB&TS,has been caught whoring with the United Nation`s.The pediphile problem exploded in their face`s in globel proportion.They own 50% of Rand Cam,which works with,and makes products for the U.S.A. war machine. .Now they deal in tobacco..Sure people become addicted and die from tobacco,but you can make a shit load of money..God needs the money..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• ballistic
    ballistic

THANK OUTLAW!!! LOL!!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

the images on the front page wouldn't load for me. i found some tax info filed by the H.M. Riley Trust on watchtower.observer.org but i didn't fina a list showing the the trust had in fact invested in Phillip Morris. Having that document would be a great help to me since my dad grew up farming tobacco and had to quit due to the WTS rules.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scully has a link for you on the Tobbaco Bombshell thread...OUTLAW

• justhuman
    justhuman

That is a good one, but nobody knows what kind of investments does WT has and the profit that gains from all this!!!

• Neo
    Neo

The following are copies of the docs:

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

Larger size:

Neo

• jwsons
    jwsons

bttt (Bring up to the top)

jwsons