The Watchtower & the cigarette company

by expatbrit 207 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gerard
    Gerard

I forsee that the WT is also going to blame this on an "unauthorized donation from two brothers" and "The Watchtower Society was erroneously listed as a stockholder..." as they did with Rand Cam & Regi US stocks.

• sf
  • sf
    sf

One more thing.

Gerard, hope you on't mind, but I pulled the props off that animation and put it on my yahoo profile.

Advertise. Advertise. Advertise.

If you DO mind, I will promptly remove it and re-enter the Great Harlot.

sKally

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Outnfree:

I think I finally managed to correct the quote....lol. As to why you get a red X, I have no clue, except that Strike9 is playing its usual games. Let me know if it continues?

Dansk:

I tried to send you an email, but got an undeliverable message. Have you changed emails? I'll try again a bit later anyway.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. Feel free to copy this post to any other boards you post on.

Expatbrit

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

I know I will take some flamage for this, but I have to ask, is there any way to confirm this information? Is this document something that anyone could have access to?

I only ask because the first response from a brain-dead dub is "Its all apostate lies!"

But I do agree, it's very damaging information for the Borg.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Skally,

I copied it from a public italian site and I am sure they would love you to use it too.

• freedom96
    freedom96

This is typical of many people, and many business, which the WTS is.

When there is a large amount of money involved, heads turn.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Freedom,

This is typical of many people, and many business, which the WTS is. When there is a large amount of money involved, heads turn.
    One major difference, is that most buisnesses do not demand of their workers that they 'must remain without spot from the World', even to the extent of refusing employment that might involve them in selling the products that the WTS itself is actually invested in.

Best regards - HS

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Great post.

The 'Phillip Morris Companies' have recently changed their name to 'Altria', by the way, but make no mistake: This company is into tobacco products in a HUGE way. They also own about 85% of Kraft Foods, but tobacco is King....here's a listing of their brands (from the Altria website).... [edited to add: note the comment below "The Nation's leading cigarette manufacturer"]

---Dan

• Aztec
    Aztec

I think I may have to forward this information to my parents who gave me so much grief over smoking.

I'm still glad that I quit though.

I know I shouldn't be surprised by these things anymore but I for some reason I always am.

Thanks expatbrit!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit