Mathematically Measuring Evolution.

by towerwatchman 205 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caedes
    Caedes

We are going around and around because you are here to preach rather than have a discussion, all of the points you have cut & pasted have been answered by multiple people but you still trot out the same old thing hoping that nobody notices.

Why not try stating what you believe in your own words rather than trying (and failing) to tell others what they think. If you think that you are unable to articulate your own views what on earth makes you think that you are in a position to tell atheists what they think, the sheer hypocrisy of that is just mind blowing.

It is painfully clear that you don't understand the material you are posting.

I am pretty sure I have only presented things factually rather than with any hostility, you can choose to interact with other posters in a meaningful or constructive way at any time. I would think that would be the best way to rescue any chance of having a discussion of the topic.

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Cofty

What you have is hundreds of fossils that demonstrate a common designer. But again why hide in the obscure realm of comparative anatomy. Come out to the light of genetics.

• cofty
    cofty

I know a great deal about genetics. If we didn't have a single fossil we learn everything about evolution just from comparative genetics.

You are too ignorant of the topic - and too arrogant - to hold a useful conversation.

I have posted tons of evidence to refute your superstitious bullshit but like all creationists you are too dishonest to even acknowledge it. You are the least interesting person the forum has had for a long time.

• cofty
    cofty

I posted this as irrefutable proof your OP is nonsense. You have yet to acknowledge it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Look folks its quite obvious that towerwatchman has just started this thread to refute biological evolution and back creationism based more from his own adherent belief in his supernatural god Jesus Christ and I'm even suspect that he was ever a JWS or he might still be one incognito.

So all of the factual evidence in the world isn't going to make him let go of his beliefs.

I've come across people like this and have concluded honest endearing efforts were just a waste of time.

As the same goes nothing is going to come between them and their personal savior in Jesus Christ and these people really mean that.

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Great teacher

Exactly no transitional species.

• cofty
    cofty

He is a total waste of everybody's time.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Exactly no transitional species.

The actuality to why paleontologist rarely come across transitional species is because its a extremely rare and unique occurrence of finding any fossils that have remained intact due to disintegration of bone skeletal matter.

Not every living species that has existed on this planet has a remaining fossil intact .

We have observable living transitional species to day in seals and other animals, but creationists are not that openly honest to accept that fact.

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Cofty.

What you have is hundreds of fossils that demonstrate a common designer.

Why hide in the obscure and gray world of comparative anatomy. Come out to the light of objective math and genetics.

• cofty
    cofty
    Already answered you ignorant buffoon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit